Don't laugh
  Re: (...)
I just made the Pineapple Crisp this afternoon. When I pull the rack out it tilts forward...the Crisp slid out and landed upside down on the floor. Boy way I pi....upset!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Don't laugh by bjcotton (I just made the Pine...)
I am crying for you Billy, not laughing. After all the work, and you can't even enjoy it! Never mind the mess to clean up. I hate days like that.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Don't laugh by bjcotton (I just made the Pine...)
Quote:

I just made the Pineapple Crisp this afternoon. When I pull the rack out it tilts forward...the Crisp slid out and landed upside down on the floor. Boy way I pi....upset!

Did you practice the 5 sec rule?? Otherwise, put it in the disposal to freshen it and thank God you didn't burn yourself--Billy, mine always land upside down--it's Newtons rule!! Be well!! Gravity and the rule of the left hand is in effect, as always!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Don't laugh by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
OMG, I feel your pain.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Don't laugh by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

Did you practice the 5 sec rule?? Otherwise, put it in the disposal to freshen it and thank God you didn't burn yourself--Billy, mine always land upside down--it's Newtons rule!! Be well!! Gravity and the rule of the left hand is in effect, as always!

[/blockquote]

Wouldn't that be an upsidedown pineapple cake/crisp?
  Re: Re: Don't laugh by lv2ck ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
AWWW, Billy! Poor thing. Dump it and do it again. If I know you, you got enough ingredients to do it 4 times over. So laugh at yourself and as Bill said, be grateful you didn't burn yourself. We all need a do-over sometimes!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Don't laugh by Gourmet_Mom (AWWW, Billy! Poor t...)
aww, bummer Billyj, I hope you try it again sweetie, with a better, sweeter ending
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Don't laugh by farnfam (aww, bummer Billyj, ...)
Not laughing.... feeling your pain.
  Re: Re: Don't laugh by HomeCulinarian (Not laughing.... fee...)
Ouch! I hate when that happens. One night (when I was still working in the States), I made a big batch of Butternut-Squash-and-Leek Soup so I could take it to work, for lunch, the next few days. The next day, I did just that, and it was great. When I got home after being away 10 hours, I found I had left the pot on the counter instead of putting it back into the fridge, so I wound up throwing it out after having had only one lunch from it.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Don't laugh by labradors (Ouch! I hate when t...)
I guess it was just as well that it landed on the floor. I saved enough so I had some for dessert and Paul said it had too much pineapple in it anyway. He likes pineapple upside-down cake (well...this was upside-down on the floor. Will that do?). He tasted it and said it was okay, too much pineapple. He wants me to make it again, but put one layer of pineapple rings on the bottom and then put the regular amount of crisp on top. I'll make it both the regular way and his way and take the rest of the regular one to friends and neighbors. He likes pineapple, but only a little bit of it.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy