Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn
  Re: (...)
Looks like LJ is next to choose a b'day dinner - hope you do it quickly, LJ, May b'days are comin' up and there are a lot to get thru.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn by cjs (Looks like LJ is nex...)
Where is the man? I haven't participated in awhile, but am hoping to do so shortly.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn by Lorraine (Where is the man? I...)
And his pick last year was soooo good...that bourbon pork thing...YUM!

Come on LJ!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn by Gourmet_Mom (And his pick last ye...)
I'd forgotten about the Mystery Bag dinner coming up - but we can handle two at a time, can't we???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn by cjs (I'd forgotten about ...)
I am off on Thursday and will get some ideas running around...since my birthday is the day after Easter maybe I'll dig for some spring like stuff for a Easter dinner??? Then again, maybe not...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn by firechef (I am off on Thursday...)
Last month we had two going at once, and I liked it that way.

I can't wait to see what you come up with LJ!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn by Gourmet_Mom (Last month we had tw...)
I have been sidelined by an attack of a stomach bug so will get a menu put together for Tuesday I promise!!!

I am not a good "patient" so I have to get better soon. It takes a lot to sideline me so you know this is a bad one...been down since Saturday morning. This is the first time I have sat up without the room spinning and getting sick so I am calling it progress...gotta find a better way to get a weekend off from work!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn by firechef (I have been sideline...)
Sorry you've been under the weather. I dodged that one this last go round. Hopefully, the flu season is passed. Feel better soon!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn by Gourmet_Mom (Sorry you've been un...)
Sorry to hear that, LJ. Get well soon.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Next Dinner Review??? LJ's Turn by firechef (I have been sideline...)
I'm sorry you're so sick with this bug, LJ, it's been a tough year, hasn't it? I hope you're feeling better by now, don't rush back to work too soon, give yourself time to get over it.

PJ
PJ