Chicken w/ Tarragon Mustard Cream
  Re: (...)
Tonight I made a recipe from the Dr Gourmet website called Chicken with Tarragon Mustard Cream. It was very delicious, hubby says I can make it any time. I made the Rosemary Crusted Potatoes with it and here are a couple of pics to go along [Image: img0477d.jpg]" />

[Image: img0478s.jpg]" />
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Chicken w/ Tarragon Mustard Cream by chef_Tab (Tonight I made a rec...)
Thanks for posting the pictures Theresa but how about the recipe or a repeat of the web address that I am sure I must have missed as this looks wonderful!

Do you get to see Gordon Ramsay's F Word at all? They had a great looking sausage and pistachio stuffed chicken leg wrapped in bacon the other afternoon on BBC America...I'll have to go copy the recipe and share it is THAT good!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Chicken w/ Tarragon Mustard Cream by firechef (Thanks for posting t...)
Chicken with Tarragon-Mustard Cream

Also, considering your other mention, and a certain other recent topic, you and some other people may like Pistachio-Crusted Pork with Meyer Lemon Sauce
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Chicken w/ Tarragon Mustard Cream by labradors ([url=http://www.drgo...)
Why thank you good Sir! I posted the recipe I mentioned already as I am sure you have discovered by now...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Chicken w/ Tarragon Mustard Cream by firechef (Why thank you good S...)
Thanks for sharing - I may have just found my inspiration for tonight. I like the side dish suggestions on each page too!
  Re: Re: Chicken w/ Tarragon Mustard Cream by Trixxee (Thanks for sharing -...)
Looks and sounds tasty, Theresa.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Chicken w/ Tarragon Mustard Cream by cjs (Looks and sounds tas...)
I made roasted asparagus with it too. I was working with supplies on hand to avoid a trip to the store. This might be one of the easiest dishes ever but has a wow factor.
Theresa

Re: Re: Chicken w/ Tarragon Mustard Cream by chef_Tab (I made roasted aspar...)
Thanks for the review Theresa! This is right up our alley! And super easy too? Hey, it's on the menu!

Labs, thanks for posting the link so I wouldn't have to look it up!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Chicken w/ Tarragon Mustard Cream by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks for the revie...)
This sounds wonderful. I must pick up some goat cheese on my next shopping trip. Would Boursin cheese be a good sub?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Chicken w/ Tarragon Mustard Cream by BarbaraS (This sounds wonderfu...)
Barbara, I don't see why not.

I am so glad Rob hooked us up to that site. Tonight I made the sloppy joes because I got home late and was exhausted. Another winner. It didn't taste like the sloppy joes I am used to but very good and I think more than half ends up being vegies.
Theresa