Monday's Dinner - 3/16??
  Re: (...)
We're meeting friends for lunch at a new little cafe, so dinner will be leftover tuna casserole (or cass-a-roll ).

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? by cjs (We're meeting friend...)
Tonight is going to be fish tacos, a cabbage slaw, and perhaps pupusas.... or it could be smoked chicken tortilla soup. My stock is in the oven (made from a combination of bones from the butterflied smoked chickens and the backbones and "spare parts" that I had in the freezer. Maybe both???
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? by Harborwitch (Tonight is going to ...)
Oooh, we had fish tacos on Saturday and they were so good! Love 'em. I think I'm going to make a quiche tonight - not sure yet what ingredients I'll use.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? by Trixxee (Oooh, we had fish ta...)
I'm planning to make a pork tenderloin with Five Spice and cabbage. It was on the list for last week and ended up getting bumped to this week.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? by HomeCulinarian (I'm planning to make...)
I'm still economizing and working on time saving. I so love my lemon chicken, so that's on the menu with steamed broccoli (the crowns that I didn't use in the lo mien last night) and leftover fried rice (if nobody ate it for lunch today) or potatoes and onions. I'm doubling up again and making two chickens and will use the other for Chicken and Leek Casserole Wednesday. It's been a while and we love it so!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm still economizin...)
Leftover chili tonight and l/o Macaroni Grill Bread.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? by Mare749 (Leftover chili tonig...)
"will use the other for Chicken and Leek Casserole Wednesday." - Rodman's?????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? by cjs ("will use the other ...)
Chicken and leeks go so well together. Whether it's a Chicken-and-Leek Pie, or Chicken with Leeks and Cream, it's always wonderful.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?