T.G.I.F. - Dinner, 3/13 - oh, oh!!
  Re: (...)
Just noticed today is Friday, the 13th!! What's everyone doing tonight?

We're having leftovers...........

Got up this a.m. to a note posted on my laptop lid -

"TUNA * FISH * CASA * ROLL"

(he's an engineer - never has been able to spell!) He must have seen something on TV last night after I crashed.

So, guess it's tunafish casserole Saturday night - after our wonderful brunch! (and probably some blueberries thrown in )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. - Dinner, 3/13 - oh, oh!! by cjs (Just noticed today i...)
It's dinner out after dance class for us... Not sure which restaurant yet.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - Dinner, 3/13 - oh, oh!! by HomeCulinarian (It's dinner out afte...)
Leftovers here too. I didn't cut the pork roast in half, my niece came over and helped so I have her about 1/3 of it for her and her son's supper. Paul gnawed the bones while muttering he didn't care for all the goop on it. I told him he wouldn't be gnawing the bones if it hadn't had the goop on it.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - Dinner, 3/13 - oh, oh!! by bjcotton (Leftovers here too. ...)
Leftovers here, also. Probably bean soup and jalapeno cheddar bread.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - Dinner, 3/13 - oh, oh!! by Lorraine (Leftovers here, also...)
Left overs, like practically all week. But tomorrow I am going over to okey gnocchi's and we are going to make the Chinese steamed buns together. Can't wait for that.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - Dinner, 3/13 - oh, oh!! by Lorraine (Leftovers here, also...)
I used to love tuna, but about 6-8 months ago I opened a jar of the "home-canned" stuff we have, which is so much better than the commercial stuff. One whiff and I started gagging. It's now like salmon to me, can't stand the smell.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - Dinner, 3/13 - oh, oh!! by bjcotton (I used to love tuna,...)
...again....thanks for sharing, Billy J....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - Dinner, 3/13 - oh, oh!! by chef_Tab (Left overs, like pra...)
Quote:

Left overs, like practically all week. But tomorrow I am going over to okey gnocchi's and we are going to make the Chinese steamed buns together. Can't wait for that.

Can't wait to hear about it, Theresa! Try to take pics if you can.

As for dinner tonight, something with shrimp, maybe stir-fry. Still pondering the possibilities.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - Dinner, 3/13 - oh, oh!! by Mare749 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Clueless......again! I'm not even hungry, maybe that's not a bad thing
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: T.G.I.F. - Dinner, 3/13 - oh, oh!! by cjs (Just noticed today i...)
We're having Coke-Brined Chicken and Outrageous Baked Beans from Issue 63. Just a beautiful day out today and the grill sounded like a good idea.
Shannon