OT-OMG!
  Re: (...)
I came home today to find my husband at home. I knew he had picked up my OS at school in the city today and was dropping him off, but he was still here. HMMMMM?

OS met me in the driveway with an early birthday gift. He was so excited. He had purchased a wireless headset for me. (William goes to sleep way earlier than me, so this will be nice for watching television at night.)

As I went in, I greeted William with a kiss and went to put my stuff down. His Fences, Gates, and Bridges book had arrived (my book didn't make it yet), so I laughed and told him he was worse than me about my books. He couldn't even go out to the farm for wanting to get started on his book.

THEN I went to put my stuff down. What is up with the pillow under the covers? Well, he said, maybe you better move it. I flip back the comforter and find a box with THIS inside!

[Image: DSLR-A350_wSAL1870_400w.jpg]

It's the Sony Alpha DSLR A350! I had asked for a camera, but never expected THIS! I would have been thrilled with a point and shoot!

He was going to wait and give it to me Monday, but decided I might want to have it over the weekend to play! I can't wait....the battery is charging now! He got a great deal by taking advantage of Circuit City's Store Closing Sale.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: OT-OMG! by Gourmet_Mom (I came home today to...)
wow! very nice Daphne! Can't wait to see all the pics you post. Have fun with it this weekend!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: OT-OMG! by chef_Tab (wow! very nice Daphn...)
Lucky you!
  Re: Re: OT-OMG! by HomeCulinarian (Lucky you!...)
Oh beautiful, Daph, come right over and do a photo shoot of Lola!!!!!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: OT-OMG! by farnfam (Oh beautiful, Daph, ...)
Oh, I'm having so much fun trying out all the neat stuff! My "subjects" are getting tired of seeing flashes of light...LOL! I'll bore you all with my experiments later this weekend. I am in love with my macro....just wait and see!
Daphne
  Re: Re: OT-OMG! by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, I'm having so mu...)
Daphne!! That is sooo cool!! Lol give a William a hug from me too. Now you get to taking all sorts of pictures of your food and gardens.

Time to make a photo essay. Oh I am so jealous that is just such a neat camera.
  Re: Re: OT-OMG! by DFen911 (Daphne!! That is soo...)
Now remember, I just got this thing, so I'm still figuring things out, but so far..... New pictures 1

I can't wait to play tomorrow!
Daphne
  Re: Re: OT-OMG! by Gourmet_Mom (Now remember, I just...)
Wow, what a nice camera! Beautiful pics, Daphne. You are going to have so much fun. I thought your food pics were nice before, but now they are going to have us all drooling. Have a fun weekend!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT-OMG! by Mare749 (Wow, what a nice cam...)
Ok I want to see more pic's of your place and land...what beautiful pictures!!!
  Re: Re: OT-OMG! by DFen911 (Ok I want to see mor...)
Just wait until tomorrow....You guys are going to be sick of pictures...LOL! The camellias are in bloom, so watch out! I'm dying to play with shutter speed and exposure and........
Daphne