What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8?
  Re: (...)
We're having Wiener Hash, thank you very much!! Boy, did the recipe catch Roy's eye. Some roasted red pepper soup (from the box ) to start things off.

What are you all up to - P.J. and Tabs I'm sure are doing as little as possible.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? by cjs (We're having Wiener ...)
Cheese ravioli, meat ravioli, and mushroom-stuffed ravioli with a home made vodka cream sauce and roasted elephant garlic. And Caesar salad.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? by BarbaraS (Cheese ravioli, meat...)
Dear hubby asked for BURGER QUEENS (cheeseburgers in your language ) Now how easy is that to satisfy a man.....and sooo easy to prepare!!! I also served a salad with a fruit dessert.... I love easy meals!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? by Roxanne 21 (Dear hubby asked for...)
We're having our Sunday "Gravy" with Insalata Blu and fresh baked bread...William's birthday dinner. I'll review the "gravy" on the Lost Recipe thread where the recipe can be found.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? by Gourmet_Mom (We're having our Sun...)
I'm going to be bad and make fettucine alfredo. I might put some peas and blackened chicken in it too.
  Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? by cjs (We're having Wiener ...)
I bought some hotdogs at the meat market. So we are having hotdogs with sauerkraut.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? by luvnit (I bought some hotdog...)
Happy Birthday, William!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? by cjs (Happy Birthday, Will...)
Happy Birthday William!

We are having chicken and Broccoli garlic stirfry.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? by esgunn (Happy Birthday Willi...)
Goose breast stuffed with jalapeno bread, onion, celery and brandied cherries. His concoction, sounds a bit bizaare to me. Brussel Sprouts and taters.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? by Lorraine (Goose breast stuffed...)
For once this thread is not enticing. I feel hungry, but nothing sounds good. I am trying to decide what I should send hubby out for. I am tired of jello.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!