Well Wishes Needed...
  Re: (...)
Well Derek's not been feeling to well. Needless to say he had an xray done and they found a mass on his right side. The tests were not conclusive so they thought it might be a blockage. After they gave him this god awful stuff to drink that cleared him out, he waited 2 days but still wasn't feeling good. So he went back. This time they did an ultrasound. Again inconclusive. While they didn't see a mass they also didn't have a clear view of what they wanted to look at.

So tomorrow afternoon he goes in for a catscan. We get the results on Wednesday. We're suppose to leave on Thursday for AZ but not sure if that's going to happen. I think this is the first time I've seen him nervous. Which of course makes me nervous but I will not let him see that.

So I will gladly take any well wishes and prayers

Thanks guys!!
  Re: Well Wishes Needed... by DFen911 (Well Derek's not bee...)
Denise, I am so glad I checked in one more time before going to sleep. While I pray for my cyber family daily, I also name certain ones with special needs at the time. Rest assured you and Derek will be on that list. Are we talking heart? Keep up the positive face...he needs that right now. And you've got all the support from me I can offer.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Well Wishes Needed... by DFen911 (Well Derek's not bee...)
Prayers are with you Dear. Hopefully it will be nothing! I'll be thinking about you and Derek - {{{{{{{{{Denise & Derek}}}}}}} (Hugs)
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Well Wishes Needed... by Harborwitch (Prayers are with you...)
Denise, I'll be praying for both of you, also, and am offering all the well wishes I have. Keep us posted, dear one.
  Re: Re: Well Wishes Needed... by sophia (Denise, I'll be pray...)
Already starting to pray.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Well Wishes Needed... by labradors (Already starting to ...)
Holding both of you close in our thoughts . . . and thinking POSITIVELY!!
  Re: Re: Well Wishes Needed... by iBcookin (Holding both of you ...)
Denise, you and Derek are in my prayers. Please keep us posted as you hear results. I am guessing you are talking about the digestive area? I know the uncertainty is the most difficult time. You imagine the worst. Think postitive thoughts and know we are too. Big hugs.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Well Wishes Needed... by chef_Tab (Denise, you and Dere...)
I'll be keeping you and Derek in my prayers.
  Re: Re: Well Wishes Needed... by HomeCulinarian (I'll be keeping you ...)
You can count on it, Denise. Positive thoughts and prayers are coming your way. We're all here for you.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Well Wishes Needed... by Mare749 (You can count on it,...)
Warm wishes and prayers from my corner, also.

Sally