Where's PJ?
  Re: (...)
Has anyone heard from her? I'm getting a little worried. I just checked and she hasn't posted since January 19th. I know she is a very busy lady and has been off for longer, but with the weather like it's been in her area, I'm concerned.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Where's PJ? by Gourmet_Mom (Has anyone heard fro...)
Is she in the middle of that ice storm?? Hope we hear soon!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Where's PJ? by cjs (Is she in the middle...)
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I think she may have been hit with a BAD bit of the recent bad weather. New Hampshire has been mentioned a lot in the weather in the last few days. When they talk about ice, they mention NH getting hit a lot.

Jeanette, you got blasted too. What's do you know?

I agree, Jean, I hope if she's lurking because she's busy, she will chime in.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Where's PJ? by Gourmet_Mom (I don't want to alar...)
Bringing this back up to the top, hoping PJ will see it and check in.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Where's PJ? by Mare749 (Bringing this back u...)
With the storm I bet her internet is down. She's had trouble with that before I think.

Hope she's doing well.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Where's PJ? by luvnit (With the storm I bet...)
I know my Mom is getting clobbered in Massachusetts so I would guess that PJ is getting double clobbered....Hope all is well with her...I'm sure she will check in soon!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Where's PJ? by Roxanne 21 (I know my Mom is get...)
PJ checked in!!!! PJ checked in!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!

I caught her checking on the Birthday Update I posted. I think I got her date fixed in time....it was a funny mistake. I'd have to pull up Jean's original....

But PJ checked in!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!

Now PJ, you must tell what's been up with you as soon as possible! We have all been so worried about you!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Where's PJ? by Gourmet_Mom (PJ checked in!!!! PJ...)
Good to know she is o.k. at least.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Where's PJ? by cjs (Good to know she is ...)
Hi, guys, sorry about the leave of absence! The last month and a half has been kind of nightmarish around here. First, my job went on the chopping block, again, the University is experiencing some severe budget problems, and the retails are hard hit as well. I was offered a job in a dining hall so I had to take it. Now I flip omelets and eggs all day long. Not exactly how I want to spend my life but I have a job and I still have my benefits. I'm up at 4, at work at 5:45 and work until 3. So, I'm pretty wiped out at the end of the day.

My Verizon/Fairpoint seems to spend more time down than up, but they say the transition should be completed soon. Made it through the ice storms and snow okay, just small interruptions of power, nothing like some around here have experienced.

I'm not cooking too often. I'm a sports widow-between all of Picky Jr's b-ball games and bowling tournements, the games on TV and adjusting my schedule to be at work so early, I hardly see anyone in my house anymore. This will pass as the seasons end so I'm just going with the flow.

Now I have to go back and catch up with everyone Thanks for your concerns!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Where's PJ? by pjcooks (Hi, guys, sorry abou...)
Thank heaven's you still have your job and benefits!! Hang in there.
www.achefsjourney.com