New Cheese for me
  Re: (...)
I just picked up a White Stilton Cheese with Dried Apricots. I got it Trader Joes. Yum. What a fun cheese it is. I can just imagine it on a salad. I am snacking on it with a few toasted almonds. The kids really like it too.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: New Cheese for me by esgunn (I just picked up a W...)
I've been dying to try that one! Next trip to TJ's it's in the buggy!

Thanks.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: New Cheese for me by esgunn (I just picked up a W...)
Yum! I love that cheese!

Trader Joes also has a layered cheddar and Stilton blue cheese around the holidays that is really good.
  Re: Re: New Cheese for me by ozarklm (Yum! I love that ch...)
Ozarklm, in case I haven't welcomed you (you know what happens when you get old) WELCOME!! I hope you enjoy this forum and keep returning.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: New Cheese for me by bjcotton (Ozarklm, in case I h...)
OH Erin, Stilton rocks!!!! Good for you. Wish we had a Trader Joes, I think there is one in Syracuse, but that's two hours away.
Empress is now pouting (lotta good it'll do )
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: New Cheese for me by farnfam (OH Erin, Stilton roc...)
Erin

Look for the White Stilton with ginger - its great too.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: New Cheese for me by mjkcooking (Erin [br][br]Look fo...)
I didn't see that one, will have to look closer next time. They did have one with cranberries. I have had that one or similar before. But just couldn't resist the one with the dried apricots. I am so glad I tried it!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: New Cheese for me by esgunn (I didn't see that on...)
Doesn't Stilton have a bleu cheese flavor?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: New Cheese for me by bjcotton (Doesn't Stilton have...)
Yes, Stilton is the English blue cheese, what Roquefort is to the French, Gorgonzola to the Italians, Danablu to the Danes, and Maytag or Point Reyes to us. I'm sure there must be more, but those are the ones I know about. (I knew that cheese conversation I had with friends last week would come in handy.)
  Re: Re: New Cheese for me by sophia (Yes, Stilton is the ...)
I am not a blue cheese fan (I know, get out the sticks and the rocks), but for Thanksgiving last year at the Inn, the chef included the ginger blue cheese on the cheese table and insisted I would like it. He was right . . . it was very tasty.

And what is a "Trader Joes?"