Guiness Pot Roast
  Re: (...)
I'm having a problem finding the recipe for a Beef Pot Roast that has Guiness Beer and Pretzels as ingrediants. Can anyone help with the year and month in Cuisine?

Thank you,
  Re: Guiness Pot Roast by heydude01 (I'm having a problem...)
It was October 2006, Issue 59. Here's a link to a previous post with the recipe.
  Re: Re: Guiness Pot Roast by Sage (It was October 2006,...)
We thought it was delicious!!! Let us know how it turns out for you!
  Re: Re: Guiness Pot Roast by HomeCulinarian (We thought it was de...)
WELCOME heydude01----------come visit again, ya hear!!!

I've made that recipe and it was purrrdy good!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Guiness Pot Roast by Roxanne 21 (WELCOME heydude01---...)
Hey Dude! Welcome! Hope you enjoy the pot roast. I haven't tried that one yet, either, but I haven't done much with pot roast in a long time, since we don't have very good beef here.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Guiness Pot Roast by labradors (Hey Dude! Welcome! ...)
I've made it and it was delish! Welcome Heydude!

Hey, was the name of that Pot Roast a slam at the Italians? Oh, Guiness...beer. Some times I wonder where my mind went!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Guiness Pot Roast by bjcotton (I've made it and it ...)
Quote:

Hey, was the name of that Pot Roast a slam at the Italians? Oh, Guiness...beer. Some times I wonder where my mind went!

That is just too funny! It took me a minute to get it. I guess I am just having another dumb day. Or maybe my mind goes on vacation with yours, Billy!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Guiness Pot Roast by chef_Tab ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
YUM! This is a very good recipe. I've made it several times.

Welcome heydude! I hope you'll come back and let us know your thoughts on the recipe.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Guiness Pot Roast by Gourmet_Mom (YUM! This is a very...)
I have made it twice. First time it was great and second somewhat dry......but that was an operator error. Both times in a Dutch Oven but I might try a slow cooker. My other half has gotten the organizing bug and put most of the older Cuisine at Home in a binder. Now I can't find anything.

With the colder weather this recipe always come to mind. Sorry to say I mainly joined your group to find the recipe. Many thanks.

I tried a very tasty cornbread recipe last night, JalapeƱo-Cheddar Corn Bread It's from W&S. Cooked up great in a cast iron skillet in the oven. Here is the link if they allow me to post it:

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/re...72B67C2218600AE
  Re: Re: Guiness Pot Roast by Sage (It was October 2006,...)
Quote:

It was October 2006, Issue 59. Here's a link to a previous post with the recipe.

Oooooo.... next Sunday!! Thanks!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.