HELP I need the champagne punch recipe
  Re: (...)
HELP!!! I was going to make the Cranberry Champagne punch and can not find my old issue that it was in! Can some help save my day! I was going to make it for a party tonight ! Thanks
  Re: HELP I need the champagne punch recipe by michellenugent (HELP!!! I was going ...)
It's not in the archives - must be a newer issue - what issue is it in?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: HELP I need the champagne punch recipe by cjs (It's not in the arch...)
I can not find it in the archives. it was in a December issue at least two years ago. i did see it in the Hoilday Menus Vol.2. which i just ordered, but will not help me out now!!!
  Re: Re: HELP I need the champagne punch recipe by michellenugent (I can not find it in...)
Well, isn't that convenient. I have that one. Give me a minute and I'll look it up and type it in for you.

Ruby Sippers
Makes 6 cocktails

1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
1 cup sugar
Juice and rind of 2 orange
Orange wedge, optional
Red sugar, optional
1 bottle chilled sparkling white wine, such as Italian Prosecco (750 m.)
whole cranberries

Pulse 1 1/2 cups cranberries, cranberry juice in a food processor until berries are coarsely chopped. Simmer in a saucepan over medium heat with sugar, and orange juice and rind until syrupy. about 10 minutes. Strain, then cool syrup to room temperature. If desired, rub rims of champagne flutes with orange wedge and dip in red sugar. Pour 1-2 Tbsp. syrup into glasses, then top with sparkling wine. Garnish cocktails with whole cranberries.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: HELP I need the champagne punch recipe by Gourmet_Mom (Well, isn't that con...)
...and welcome to the forum! Hang around, and enjoy the food and the people!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: HELP I need the champagne punch recipe by Gourmet_Mom (Well, isn't that con...)
OHHHH. Thank you. I just remembered it was called slipper punch. You are a real life saver! I was boosting how great this punch is and low and behold...i can ot find the recipe!
Thank you!
  Re: Re: HELP I need the champagne punch recipe by labradors (...and welcome to th...)
Oh, yea! Welcome! I'd love to know what you think of these, so I won't have to experiment to decide. I was looking at maybe using this one.

Mango Bellini
Makes 6

3/4 cup mango juice (such as Ceres brand)
1 bottle sparkling white wine (such as Prosecco), chilled (750 ml)
6 tsp. grenadine syrup
6 fresh raspberries

Pour 2 Tbsp. mango juice into each of 6 champagne glasses; fill with sparkling wine. Pour 1 tsp. grenadine over the back of a spoon near the inside of the glass to flow to the bottom for the layering effect. Garnish each with a raspberry.
Daphne
  Re: Re: HELP I need the champagne punch recipe by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, yea! Welcome! ...)
Thanks so much, but this is not the one i was thinking about. I believe it was called Ruby Slippers. had Cranberries, oranges in the recipe. It was very kind of you to help me out!
  Re: Re: HELP I need the champagne punch recipe by michellenugent (Thanks so much, but ...)
Oh, I know....look up. I'm the one to post the recipe for the Ruby Slippers. I just posted the other recipe to share with others. I'm trying to decide between the Ruby Slippers and the Mango Bellini, myself. I asked for you to let us know if the Ruby Slippers are good, but from your response after I posted the recipe, it looks like you've already tried it and liked it. I may have to go with this one unless someone has an opinion on the Mango Bellini. Or, I guess we could have both!
Daphne
  Re: Re: HELP I need the champagne punch recipe by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, I know....look u...)
It is FAB...I have served it the last 2 years at Christmas parties...and EVERYONE loves it!