OT - My hymns
  Re: (...)
Originally, I started to post this in the "poem" thread, but then decided to make it a separate topic.

In the "poem" thread, Theresa mentioned adding a tune. Well, it's a little difficult for that one (which is, of course, structurally based upon "A Visit from St. Nicholas" by Clement Clarke Moore), but as long as someone has mentioned music, I have added four more pages, with my three Christmas hymns, and my Easter hymn. I'm only a poet, not a composer, so the tunes used are borrowed from standard hymn tunes found in many hymnals. Each of those pages has an embedded MIDI file (set NOT to autostart) so you can hear the music that goes with the words.

To get to the hymns, just go back to the poem page and follow the links at the bottom of the page.

Thanks, again, for your kind words.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: OT - My hymns by labradors (Originally, I starte...)
I can't wait to hear these Labs! William is asleep, so I'll wait until tomorrow. Although, I'll admit curiosity is killing me...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT - My hymns by Gourmet_Mom (I can't wait to hear...)
LOL! Thanks. Personally, although I enjoyed writing all of these, I like the hymns better, since they are more "serious." Eventually, I hope to write at least one for each major day in the church calendar, including Epiphany, Pentecost, Lent, etc. I really should get back to that again. In fact, there's a Kyrie I want to finish but the integration with the music is a bear, because of my choice of music (which I shall not say at this point).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: OT - My hymns by labradors (LOL! Thanks. Perso...)
Anxious to listen also - Roy Rogers is still asleep also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com