Party Appetizer Dinner Party Review
  Re: (...)
Well, I'll start this out, I'm disappointed I didn't get as many made as I wanted to. If I'd made appys for the party, I probably could have done them all, oh well.

Zucchini Rolls with Salmon and Cream Cheese
[Image: zuccrolls.jpg]
This was very good! Had a little bowl of toasted walnuts on the counter, so added a couple tablespoons and sprinkled. Otherwise, just like the recipe.

Sonja's Bird's Nest - have the beets and everything for this, but haven't gotten to it yet. will tho.

Marye's Smoked Salmon Ap[etizer - have made very similar except for the balsamic/artichoke drizzle, so will try this.

Cis' Chorizo Baskets -
[Image: Cishors.jpg]
These were much more tasty than the pix looked, - great way to use up leftover flour tortillas.

Lorraine's Beef horseradish Bonbons - have the ingredients for, but didn't get to - again, yet.

This was a fun dinner review and what perfect timing for the holidays.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Party Appetizer Dinner Party Review by cjs (Well, I'll start thi...)
Jean your rolls came out great!

The chorizo baskets..did you bake the smaller tortillas in muffin cups to get the shape before you cut them?
  Re: Re: Party Appetizer Dinner Party Review by DFen911 (Jean your rolls came...)
I cut them in triangles, sprayed both sides and fitted in miniature muffin tins and topped with all but the tomatoes. These are really tasty, Denise!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Party Appetizer Dinner Party Review by cjs (I cut them in triang...)
I would think they would be packed with all the yummies you have on them What a neat idea. I'm so doing this one.
  Re: Re: Party Appetizer Dinner Party Review by DFen911 (I would think they w...)
I always forget how crazy I get this time of year. I will have to review after the holiday "hubbub". I'll be doing good to live out this week without pulling my hair out. I WILL make it to Friday, I WILL make it to Friday.......
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.