Saturday - Nov. 29th Dinner?
  Re: (...)
2nd day of leftovers?? Last night we had grilled turkey/ham, red onion, bacon, jack, & cranberry sandwiches - oh so good.

Tonight will be leftover crab & cranberry spread used as a pasta sauce, probably add some heat to it first. and a salad.

What 'gourmet' leftovers are you all doing?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday - Nov. 29th Dinner? by cjs (2nd day of leftovers...)
We're doing our traditional turkey dinner today. Can't wait!
  Re: Re: Saturday - Nov. 29th Dinner? by Trixxee (We're doing our trad...)
Rainy and cool here, so perfect weather for After Thanksgiving Turkey Carcass soup. I also have bread to bake up.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday - Nov. 29th Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (Rainy and cool here,...)
My brother and new SIL are still here. Today, they are downtown visiting the Rock Hall of Fame. Dinner tonight will be a spiral cut glazed ham, scalloped potatoes, croissant rolls, green peas, and fresh cut pineapple. For dessert, we have a choice of pies, pound cakes, and pineapple bars.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Saturday - Nov. 29th Dinner? by Mare749 (My brother and new S...)
Surf and turf for hubby, crab legs for moi.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Saturday - Nov. 29th Dinner? by BarbaraS (Surf and turf for hu...)
Well, since I used my dinner leftovers for brunch this morning, I'm back to square one for dinner - but some good ideas here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday - Nov. 29th Dinner? by cjs (Well, since I used m...)
Well let's see...I have 6lb turkey breast, made a pumpkin pie last night...yep doing Thanksgiving all over again This time for my father in law. He wasn't well enough to come on Thursday so he's coming over today and I want him to have all the trimmings.

Day 4 of cooking turkey and fixings lol
  Re: Re: Saturday - Nov. 29th Dinner? by DFen911 (Well let's see...I h...)
Geez, Denise, I'm worn out from one Thanksgiving....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday - Nov. 29th Dinner? by cjs (Geez, Denise, I'm wo...)
Not to mention the 25 quarts of turkey stock I need to work with tomorrow and make soup
  Re: Re: Saturday - Nov. 29th Dinner? by DFen911 (Not to mention the 2...)
We're out of turkey, have some leftover green bean casserole, dressing and gravy at this point. Tonight I'm making pork tenderloin medallions with a port and dried cherry sauce, garlic mashed and leftover green bean casserole. I think there's a couple pieces of pie left too...