Mini Lobster Rolls
  Re: (...)
We are doing this for Christmas parties.

1 lb cooked lobster, chopped
1/2 C mayo
1 T fresh lemon juice
1 T chopped fresh dill
2 t chopped fresh chives
1/2 t grated lemon zest
24 small, soft dinner rolls

Stir together all ingredients, except rolls, with 1/4 t each of salt and pepper. Chill, covered, until ready to serve.

Cut down into rolls to split them, but not all the way thru. Fill each with lobster mixture. Makes anywhere from 24 to 48 hors d'oeuvres depending on size of rolls. You can also mix lobster and chopped cooked shrimp to extend the recipe. A little chopped fresh tarragon might add a new twist.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Mini Lobster Rolls by Old Bay (We are doing this fo...)
Oh, good sounding offering.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
When I have the right audience, I add a little tarragon to my lobster salad, as well as clam chowder.It's very good, not traditional but tasty! Lobsters have been fairly inexpensive here, although right before a holiday, prices soar.

Tarragon is also good in shrimp salad A local company around here makes soft potato rolls in what they call "cocktail" size. Sounds like a perfect appetizer!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Mini Lobster Rolls by pjcooks (When I have the righ...)
I can't wait to get my invitation! wink wink.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Mini Lobster Rolls by chef_Tab (I can't wait to get ...)
Sounds good Bill! I'll see you on the 7th!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Thanks for the recipe, Bill. I'm hoping he runs lobster as a special New Years Eve. If they don't sell, (they close down that night for 2 weeks), I would love to confiscate them and make the rolls for his family New Years Day.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.