Anyone been to this site?
  Re: (...)
Found this place by mistake and it seems to be a culinary gem... www.practicallyedible.com

Just thought I'd share it if it was new to anyone and feel real left out if it is a site many frequently visit for information!?!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Anyone been to this site? by firechef (Found this place by ...)
Looks interesting - I'll have to play when we get moved! Thanks for sharing.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Anyone been to this site? by Harborwitch (Looks interesting - ...)
Is it just me or did they spell Encyclopedia wrong? Or that one of those words you can spell 2 ways like Theatre, Theater?
  Re: Re: Anyone been to this site? by DFen911 (Is it just me or did...)
Quote:

Is it just me or did they spell Encyclopedia wrong? Or that one of those words you can spell 2 ways like Theatre, Theater?

It is correct. One of those British/American differences.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Anyone been to this site? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Looks like a fascinating site. Gonna have to share it with my friend who's a trained chef.
  Re: Re: Anyone been to this site? by FeingoldMomma (Looks like a fascina...)
I had to check it Denise. It did look familiar, though.

I'll have to check this out later when I've go time. I've got to go finish up dinner. The antipasto is on the table and the boys are digging in!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Anyone been to this site? by Gourmet_Mom (I had to check it De...)
Interesting site - the Basil and Cheese Cornbread sounded good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Anyone been to this site? by cjs (Interesting site - t...)
Yes, I concur. Very interesting site indeed. Looks like a lot of great recipes. I have bookmarked it for future reference. it's never come up in any of my searches before.

What were you searching for LJ?
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Anyone been to this site? by luvnit (Yes, I concur. Very ...)
I was searching for more historic information on Filet de Boeuf en Croƻte and stumbled upon the site...

Neat little site. I have a friend on a London-based employment site that is a contributor to the site and has invited me look around the place and see what I have to offer. Been doing a lot online with Chefs on the Isles.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Anyone been to this site? by firechef (I was searching for ...)
Looks like a site I could definitely be lured into for a long while. Bookmarked it for future browsing.