Asian Dinner Recipes
  Re: Re: Asian Dinner Recipes by foodfiend (Daphne, I made this ...)
It's so funny you mention the sugar snap peas. I came so close to picking them up instead of the snow peas...side by side. Glad I didn't. I would have liked it, but since YS didn't want either it was easier for him to pick them out. (At least he thought so, actually, it made it easier for some to slip into his bowl...LOL!) Little traitor. What happened to my sweet little...eat anything green eater? A driver's license and fast food is ruining the boy.

Another strange thing about this, YS NEVER eats leftovers, but said to hide the serving left after I got my lunch so he could eat it later.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Asian Dinner Recipes by cjs (I posted this in an ...)
Hi,
I heard about this soup even i tested also.It's really good in taste.But i tested in resorts so i son't have the recipe. Now i got it from this forum.

---------------------------------------
Dinner recipes
" Results limit your success, a positive attitude doesn't. It's your positive attitude that pulls you through your negative phase. Fate may seal, positive attitude will teach you to deal with the seal."
Thanks for sharing. Also try Nicholas Zhou's Chinese Recipe webby. He has an excellent array of them.
Try Blogchef.net for some good Asian recipes. You'll have to search through the archives to find them all. The photography alone stimulates the taste buds.