Desktop Widget
  Re: (...)
I just got this free from Cuisinart. It's so cute.
Maybe some of you might be interested

http://www.cuisinart.com/recipes/widget/

Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Desktop Widget by farnfam (I just got this free...)
This looks cool, Cis! I'll have to download it and play this weekend...Thanks!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Desktop Widget by Gourmet_Mom (This looks cool, Cis...)
That needs a second look!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Desktop Widget by cjs (That needs a second ...)
I wish someone would make a widget that has access to a lot of good food sites, not just one. But the biggest feature I want is - To be able to plug in a few ingredients I have in my pantry or fridge and have it go search for recipes for me.
  Re: Re: Desktop Widget by DFen911 (I wish someone would...)
Usually, I'll just search various sites, or Google, when I wish to find something. With all the other potential problems on the Internet, I don't like running these "run-whenever-Windows-starts" widgets that
  • Albeit just a little, do take up computer resources (i.e. memory and processor usage),
  • May access the Internet at any time,
  • May be accessed FROM the Internet at any time, and
  • May track other Web browsing history in order to find a way to advertise to me.
Oh, and Denise, have you tried the ingredient search at AllRecipes.com? It may be pretty close to what you are seeking. It even has a place to list ingredients NOT to use.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Desktop Widget by labradors (Usually, I'll just s...)
Denise, have you gotten MasterCook yet? It contains the feature you are looking for. However, you can only search using one ingredient, but it will automatically give you lots of recipes.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Desktop Widget by Mare749 (Denise, have you got...)
Yeah I have Mastercook at my office, but I can't get it to work on my laptop which is Vista. I was hoping they'd come out with a version that was compatible. Seems some can use and some can't.