Company coming
  Re: (...)
My oldest bro is coming down to stay a few days with us. We have used the "guest" room for tie dye storage for the last 10 years or so, now I had to clean it up, wash the linens and remake the bed today. I asked him what he wanted to eat and he said whatever I normally fixed, so I'm doing a pork shoulder roast and we'll have burritos, Pork and Noodle casserole and pork sandwiches. For desserts we'll have fresh fruit salad with Pear and Port reduction. I so love that stuff, could eat it with a spoon and have
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Company coming by bjcotton (My oldest bro is com...)
That is wonderful Billy! How long has it been since you two spent time together?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Billy, you sound so happy about the visit. Did you ever see Second Hand Lions?? Great movie, great cast--you would love it--Be well My Friend, Bill (& Jane)
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
Sounds like a fun time, Billy!

" Pork and Noodle casserole " Do I have that recipe?
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Company coming by Lorraine (Sounds like a fun ti...)
Dave & Jackie? No, he's not the oldest, is he? Have a great time!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Have a wonderful time, Billy!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Company coming by pjcooks (Have a wonderful tim...)
Hope you have a great time Billyj. And hope everything you cook turns out better than ever.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Company coming by farnfam (Hope you have a grea...)
Thanks everyone! Yes Jean, he's the oldest, then comes Carol, Fredia, Charles, Me and then Marilee.

No Lolly, I don't think you do. It's not in the Share A Recipe cookbook. It's just whatever meat you have leftover, noodles, and Cream of soups. If you like your casseroles kind of juicy add more soup/water; drier, add less:

* Exported from MasterCook *

**** and Noodle Stuff

Recipe By :Fredia Wikstrom
Serving Size : 6 Preparation Time :0:15
Categories : Misc. Meats-Game

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1 pound pasta
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 can milk
cheddar cheese -- shredded
left over beef, ham, pork, poultry, etc. -- cut into bite size

Preheat oven to 350F.

Prepare pasta as directed. Drain.

In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except shredded cheddar cheese and pasta; heat until hot.

Combine pasta and soup/meat mixture; cover with shredded cheese and bake until slightly browned and bubbly.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Company coming by bjcotton (Thanks everyone! Ye...)
Hope you have a great visit Billy...they are aware that they are eating with a culinary genius right?

Thanks for sharing the recipe! It is copied for winter use!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Company coming by firechef (Hope you have a grea...)
Billy I hope you guys have a great visit! Does he have a favorite dish you're gonna cook up for him? I hope he knows what good food he's in for Does he know about the new stove?