Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book
  Re: (...)
Came in the mail yesterday...we are in serious trouble now! I'm only on page 23 and I think I've gotten at least 23 ideas....don't know whether to hit or hug the 'suggestor' of this publication. That would be little ole Old Bay, wouldn't it?

Sweet Vanilla Polenta pudding?????? Good Lord. (it's on page 135, so haven't seen it yet)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book by cjs (Came in the mail yes...)
I don't what to say--I would prefer the hug.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book by Old Bay (I don't what to say-...)
TOLD YOU!!!! LOL!

Have you made it to the pizza section yet? OMG!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book by Gourmet_Mom (TOLD YOU!!!! LOL! [...)
Would someone be able to take a minute and get me the ISBN # on this book. I've found several by that name and I want to be sure I'm getting the right one. Does Parragon publish it?
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book by farnfam (Would someone be abl...)
I had the same trouble Cis - had to have Daphne walk me thru the correct one. Here it is
http://www.amazon.com/Gardens-Special-In...9871&sr=1-1

Since I made Linda's mozzarella yesterday, what else could we have but a pizza!! I made the "potato, mozz, rosemary, thyme, and tomato" one - thought it would 'show' off the mozzarella best. It was very tasty.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book by cjs (I had the same troub...)
Thanks, Jean. Now I know, it's the one with the slice of tiramirsu (sp?) on the cover. Guess I'm going to "take the plunge"
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book by farnfam (Thanks, Jean. Now I ...)
I didn't get to Sam's last weekend and forgot to pick this one up the weekend before. I hope they still have some left!
  Re: Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book by HomeCulinarian (I didn't get to Sam'...)
I'm very sensitive--does anybody want to hug me??

Jean?? Anybody else?? I thought I did a good thing!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book by Old Bay (I'm very sensitive--...)
Oh yeah, William, like I really needed another wonderful Italian book to cook from....(sigh) o.k., group hug
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Ultimate Italian Magazine/Book by cjs (Oh yeah, William, li...)
I ordered it last nite from booksamillion.com I think I saved a few bucks

I see it has some Jaime Oliver recipes, pasta, pizza, tiramirsu....what could be bad????

Here ya go Bill <<<BIG HUG>>>!!
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life