Roast Pumpkin with Cheese “Fondue”
  Re: (...)
While watching "Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie", the New Zealand show, I became interested in something they were talking about. When I did a search I came across this and thought I'd share. I soooo want to make this.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Roast Pumpkin with Cheese “Fondue” by Gourmet_Mom (While watching "Gour...)
that does sound good!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Roast Pumpkin with Cheese “Fondue” by cjs (that does sound good...)

Hi
what a fun item to make - would you use a sugar pumpkin?

I have made soup with them. or just a pumpkin?

marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Roast Pumpkin with Cheese “Fondue” by mjkcooking ([br]Hi [br]what a f...)
It's probably on pg 20 by now, but foodgawkers had a cheese fondue IN a pumpkin.

This looks excellent!

Edit: This fondue was in a squash.
http://onceuponaplate.blogspot.com/2008/...baked.html
lol, whatever. My husband had to leave on an emergency and my thinking is here and there.
  Re: Re: Roast Pumpkin with Cheese “Fondue” by Corinne (It's probably on pg ...)
Both of these recipes are really interesting. The first one looks really tasty - and high cal. So, I'm thinking about trying the one Corinne posted with the fondue in the squash for my book club dinner next week. I tested a cream of butternut squash soup from my Best Light Recipe book and thought it was just okay. Maybe switching that to a recipe I found for wild mushroom and Madeira soup in my Silver Palate book and using the squash appie instead.
  Re: Re: Roast Pumpkin with Cheese “Fondue” by HomeCulinarian (Both of these recipe...)
The one with the two cheeses and cream looks fantastic. I am glad our dinky town doesn't have a grocery store that stocks "fancy" cheeseSmile