New Issue
  Re: (...)
No, I have not received mine yet. But I have noticed the cover on the home page. I will be very curious about this issue with the new editor. They editors comments on the magazine state they have made changes, every day items, easier to prepare as well as some more complicated recipes. I hope they have not "Dummed Down" our favorite magazine. I have really enjoyed the magazine up to this date, and will be so sad if if no longer inspires or challenges me. I know I am jumping the gun, should wait to see this new issue, but I will be looking at it closer than every. Joy, the editor, does ask for feedback and I will for sure be giving it to her. She lists her email in the magazine. As we know, not many staff ever visit us here.

And I certainly was not inspired by the pie on the front cover. Of course I am not a big sweets fan and certainly not over the top sweets. Looked like it should have been on the cover of BH&G.

Sorry, guess I am just a little grumpy. I'll go yell at my kids now...Or teach them math.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: New Issue by esgunn (No, I have not recei...)
We shall all wait and see...psst Erin I'd actually rather be yelled at than be in any form of a math class! Heck, I'd take a beating in place of a math class! Then again that could be why I have so much trouble with long division!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: New Issue by firechef (We shall all wait an...)
Bad day today, eh Erin? 11:20 - it's almost half way over.

Feed back - in the back of my mind, I'm hearing, "Be careful what you ask for!" especially around here, we certainly will not be bashful.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Issue by cjs (Bad day today, eh Er...)
So I went and looked at the new issue... Here's the Table of Contents. http://www.cuisineathome.com/issues/072/
[Image: toc-spread-small.jpg]

I agree that the cover art wouldn't draw me in... But, it looks like there is a nice mix of recipes. And I agree with Erin's remarks about what the magazine has provided over the years. We should probably give the new Editor the benefit of the doubt and keep an open mind.

And, I would choose math over getting yelled at any day! Erin, here's to you for a great day (tomorrow)!
  Re: Re: New Issue by HomeCulinarian (So I went and looked...)
I probably won't see it until I get home darned it!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: New Issue by bjcotton (I probably won't see...)
I hope they are sticking with the layout ie - no ads or subscription cards every 10th page.