Hilarious commercial
  Re: (...)
Not long ago, we were talking about dulce de leche, and I mentioned cajeta - a similar caramel made with goat milk.

Right now, our local supermarket that carried it is out of stock, but they did have the lollipop version:
[Image: 1candy2052ds2.jpg]

As I was searching the web for the above picture to show you, I happened upon this hilarious commercial for the original type (i.e. not the lollipops). Without translating the whole thing, I'll just describe it: a family is sitting at the table, and the father is pouring some cajeta out of the bottle, into a spoon. As he puts the spoonful of cajeta into his mouth, his daughter and her boyfriend announce they are engaged, and a voice-over announcer says that "Coronado authentic cajeta needs to be savoured ... slowly." As the father just finishes the spoonful of cajeta, a baby cries, and the camera shows the other side of the table, once again. This time, the daughter and her [now] husband are there with their three kids! ROTFL! Too funny!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Hilarious commercial by labradors (Not long ago, we wer...)
Funny!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Hilarious commercial by esgunn (Funny! [img]/ubbthr...)
that's cute.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Hilarious commercial by cjs (that's cute....)
Talk about a long finish!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Hilarious commercial by Old Bay (Talk about a long fi...)
Too cute...wonder if it will or has made one of those international funny commercial shows here in the States?
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Hilarious commercial by labradors (Not long ago, we wer...)

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Hilarious commercial by pjcooks ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Very funny.