Dr. Susan Love - An Army of Women
  Re: (...)
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. On the Today show this AM Dr. Susan Love (one of the leading experts on breast cancer in this country) has started a new project focusing on <font color="bright pink">Prevention of breast cancer. They are looking for healthy women & survivors to volunteer for the research project.

You can sign up at Army of Women. I've already signed up!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Dr. Susan Love - An Army of Women by Harborwitch (October is National ...)
will go take a look....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dr. Susan Love - An Army of Women by cjs (will go take a look....)
Thank you
  Re: Re: Dr. Susan Love - An Army of Women by Harborwitch (Thank you [img]/ubbt...)
Jane is on board too. On our cruise on Holland America's Oosterdam had "On Deck For the Cure"--Jane contributed and got a shirt, but did not walk because we were celebrating surviving too much!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Dr. Susan Love - An Army of Women by Old Bay (Jane is on board too...)
That's great! I signed up this am. Our Curves is having a "girls night out" next week - breast cancer awareness is the theme, I'll be there. My next project is to get my daughters to join!

Gimlets all around for the members of the "Army"! When I signed up this morning there were 1764 members. I just checked and there are 30380 members! Wow!
  Re: Re: Dr. Susan Love - An Army of Women by Harborwitch (That's great! I sig...)
I just signed up and got the message that "due to high volume" my registration may be delayed. It will be interesting to see what comes of this. My mom was a breast cancer survivor, as well as two aunts. I think it's great that they are trying to figure out why some women don't have breast cancer.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Dr. Susan Love - An Army of Women by Harborwitch (October is National ...)
I signed up.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Dr. Susan Love - An Army of Women by esgunn (I signed up....)
Oh thank you so much! This is a fight that we all need to be involved in.

On the NBC news tonight Brian Williams asked Dr. Susan Love is we will see something to prevent breast cancer in her lifetime - she said yes. It would be a dream come true if this horrible disease could be stopped!
  Re: Re: Dr. Susan Love - An Army of Women by Harborwitch (Oh thank you so much...)
Very cool, Sharon! I'm signed up as well. My activation is delayed as well, but no problem.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.