Happy Birthday...
  Re: (...)
First they put it in "fine print" on the bottom of the "Main Index" page and then it is put in a list in a thread on birthdays and you know what we all did with it put right in our faces???

We forgot that Coco Hernandez is having a BIRTHDAY! Right now, right here and in less than an hour those of you on the East Coast will have missed it!

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great day filled with the love and joy that birthdays are meant to be full of! I also hope no body else missed the "fine print"!!!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Happy Birthday... by firechef (First they put it in...)
Well Happy Birthday Coco! I'll add my best wishes and hopes that you had a GREAT DAY!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday... by Gourmet_Mom (Well Happy Birthday ...)
Happy Birthday Coco! Hope you had a wonderful day full of good surprises. We will want to hear all about it.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday... by Mare749 (Happy Birthday Coco!...)
I hope you had a wonderful day, Coco, Happy Birthday!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday... by pjcooks (I hope you had a won...)
Thank you very much! Yes, I had a wonderful day. My DD took me out to China Town for a wonderful lunch. Sunday is the only day that I really get to see her due to my work schedule and her school schedule. I don't post very much because I just don't have time to cook these days and feel that I have nothing to contribute, but I come here everyday because I love all of you guys and I love the mag. Plus, I am a little shy. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!
Brenda
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday... by coco hernandez (Thank you very much!...)
Happy late birthday, Brenda!! Glad you could share it with your daughter.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday... by cjs (Happy late birthday,...)
A belated happy birthday Brenda. It sounds like you spent in doing what you wanted, which is always nice.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday... by bjcotton (A belated happy birt...)
Happy late birthday too! Hope it was great.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday... by Harborwitch (Happy late birthday ...)
I am adding my Belated Happy Birthday! Do like we do, have a birthday week! Well that's what my husband tries. Glad to hear you had such a nice day with your daughter.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday... by coco hernandez (Thank you very much!...)
Glad you enjoyed your special day!!! Don't be shy!!!