Woo Hoo
  Re: (...)
I haven't had any troubles with throwing up since they pumped my stomach and I started eating small meals. I have actually gained 4 pounds! Must be the chocolate malts
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Woo Hoo by bjcotton (I haven't had any tr...)
Good deal! Glad to hear you're doing better - and gaining some weight! Keep it up!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Woo Hoo by Harborwitch (Good deal! Glad to ...)
I'll add my WOO HOO here, too! Good deal, Billy! Whatever you're doing, it must be right...keep it up!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Woo Hoo by Gourmet_Mom (I'll add my WOO HOO ...)
Good job.

Sally
  Re: Re: Woo Hoo by lxxf (Good job. [br][br]S...)
I don't want to gain too much too fast now do I. I have started taking walks hoping to turn some of the weight gain into healthy muscle. Can't walk very far yet, but I'll be gaining distance as time goes by.

Billy
  Re: Re: Woo Hoo by bjcotton (I don't want to gain...)
Now Billy that is music to my ears and what a great song it is
  Re: Re: Woo Hoo by DFen911 (Now Billy that is mu...)
Great...likes walks on the beach, dinning out, cooking and chocolate malts...what is this an update on your health or a personals ad?

Just kidding Billy! Glad you're feeling better my friend. Hope it continues for a long time to come!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Woo Hoo by firechef (Great...likes walks ...)
Geejsus, so glad to hear you're not throwing up anymore....

Am glad to hear you're gaining back some weight.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Woo Hoo by cjs (Geejsus, so glad to ...)
LJ, NO walks on the beach, I hate sand. While at the family reunion [which was held at South Beach RV park) I opted to stay in a motel...no sand in my sheets or in my shoes. I didn't even see the beach while I was at the park since it was about 1/2 mile away which suited me fine!

Billy
  Re: Re: Woo Hoo by bjcotton (LJ, NO walks on the ...)
Billy, you are too funny! Aren't you from Key West or some sandy place like that???

Anyway, glad to hear you are enjoying eating again. That truly is wonderful news!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."