ISO: Various Recipes for Filipino Fried Chicken
  Re: (...)
ISO Various Recipes for Filipino Fried Chicken

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have seen some recipes, one where the chicken is cooked in a mixture like chicken adobo, then fried. Another one where the chicken is steamed with spices,dried, then fried once or sometimes twice for extra crispy. Maybe you know some other versions, please share. Thanks for your help!!!
  Re: ISO: Various Recipes for Filipino Fried Chicken by Barbarainnc (ISO Various Recipes ...)
The Filipino Forum has a lot of good info. Although I didn't see any specific recipes for fried chicken on a quick search through there, I did notice messages about links to Filipino recipes. In addition, they are good people there, and you may join the forum even if you are not Filipino. After that, there's a good chance one of the other members will post a recipe for you, if you so inquire.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: ISO: Various Recipes for Filipino Fried Chicken by labradors (The [url=http://fili...)
What a fun site and can't I have fun surprising my Filipino neighbor with some goodies!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: ISO: Various Recipes for Filipino Fried Chicken by cjs (What a fun site and ...)
Quote:

What a fun site and can't I have fun surprising my Filipino neighbor with some goodies!!

Not just some goodies, but also some Tagalog thrown in with it! :-)
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: ISO: Various Recipes for Filipino Fried Chicken by cjs (What a fun site and ...)
maybe you can ask your neighbor about the Fried chicken for me??? Thanks so much!!!
  Re: Re: ISO: Various Recipes for Filipino Fried Chicken by Barbarainnc (maybe you can ask yo...)
I'll certainly mention this to her.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com