Wednesday for Dinner?
  Re: (...)
When I grill a T-Bone for us to share Roy never gets the bone - love the meat on the bone, so I grilled two last night and of course enough meat for an army. So tonight we're having hash with the leftovers. What a great clean up dish hash is. I found a little pkg. of duck gravy to add to it - cooked it early so I only have to heat it up later and the house smells so good!

What's everyone else up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday for Dinner? by cjs (When I grill a T-Bon...)
I found a lovely sounding recipe in my email this am - Grilled Thai Beef Rolls so I think I'll make them with ground turkey or chicken. A nice salad, and some brown rice cooked with coconut milk and pickled ginger.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Wednesday for Dinner? by Harborwitch (I found a lovely sou...)
My husand is out of town so I'm off the hook if I choose to be. And I think I choose to be. I have been craving an open faced tuna melt so I may just do that.

My son will probably just want pasta, again.
  Re: Re: Wednesday for Dinner? by Trixxee (My husand is out of...)
That tuna melt sounds awfully good. . . better stick with the plan.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Wednesday for Dinner? by Harborwitch (That tuna melt sound...)
A tuna melt may sound good, but not as good as hash or Grilled Thai Beef Rolls! Both sound excellent.
  Re: Re: Wednesday for Dinner? by Trixxee (A tuna melt may soun...)
...and almost everyone has already made this, but I've got some heavy cream crying to be used, so I think we'll finally try the Maque choux. It's been calling to me.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday for Dinner? by Trixxee (A tuna melt may soun...)
I too am off the hook for tonight. I did make the stuffed jalapenos to throw on the grill for an appy, but hubby has a dinner meeting so I am on my own after that. I am trying to decide what I feel like eating. Yesterday was 90 and sunny, today is 57 and raining. We are getting the remnants of Gustov. If I could motivate myself to drive to the store, I would experiment with the reverse seared steak. I could actually go for a bowl of quahog chowder.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Wednesday for Dinner? by chef_Tab (I too am off the hoo...)
I'm craving a Reuben...so a Reuben it is That hash sounds good though, I love any kind of hash.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Wednesday for Dinner? by cjs (When I grill a T-Bon...)
We're going to have chicken piccata and some plain spaghetti. I might make a green salad to go with it.
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Re: Wednesday for Dinner? by mlucas1 (We're going to have ...)
We'll be eating leftovers tonight, but I am making a Carrot Cake this afternoon while smoking the pinto beans.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy