Haunted by my missing Issue No 66 Dec 2007
  Re: (...)
I found it! Why would something like that bother me for 8 1/2 months? I was unloading bookcases so they could be moved since the carpet cleaners are coming this Saturday and there it was.

I know I went through and through that bookcase. I think I have a ghost that was messing with me.

Isn't it silly that I feel so much satisfaction?
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Haunted by my missing Issue No 66 Dec 2007 by Corinne (I found it! Why wou...)
No it's not!! I'm off to move every bookcase in this house looking for Issue #60 that I have been obsessing over for months!!! This means there is hope for mine to turn up - if, madmax is sure she does not have it....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Haunted by my missing Issue No 66 Dec 2007 by cjs (No it's not!! I'm of...)
I think I have a ghost here too. I have been missing the August 08 issue for a month now. Vanished into thin air.

I'm glad you found your lost issue. Scratch that off your "perpetually wondering about" list.
  Re: Re: Haunted by my missing Issue No 66 Dec 2007 by Trixxee (I think I have a gho...)
LOL, I KNOW I went through that bookcase, all my bookcases, 100x. I read the titles of the books and magazines - one by one.

I could pass a lie detector test, swearing that the magazine wasn't there.

The Beef Tenderloin Filet with Garlic Spinach and Roasted Potatos issue is sitting at my left elbow, which is the honored spot on my desk.
Cory

I am not the model.
  Re: Re: Haunted by my missing Issue No 66 Dec 2007 by Corinne (LOL, I KNOW I went t...)
Glad you found it! Now if I could only find my two lost issues of Weeknight Menus Volume 1. Had to buy the send one because I lost the first one. Now I can't find the second one.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.