C@H Summer Clearance - Cookbooks
  Re: (...)
Got this on email this morning. If anyone has been wanting to buy these three books, they are half-price, though it looks like you have to order all three of them together.

http://www.cuisineathomestore.com/books/...sect=books
  Re: C@H Summer Clearance - Cookbooks by Trixxee (Got this on email th...)
Shoot, I have all three - there is one grilling book I don't have...yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: C@H Summer Clearance - Cookbooks by cjs (Shoot, I have all th...)
Me too! I gave the "Cookies" away, can't remember to whom, but I have more cookie books than I know what to do with anyway.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: C@H Summer Clearance - Cookbooks by bjcotton (Me too! I gave the ...)
Thanks, Trixxee. Im thinking Christmas gifts.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: C@H Summer Clearance - Cookbooks by Lorraine (Thanks, Trixxee. Im...)
Welcome! I just ordered them for a friend of mine as a surprise. I had them shipped to her.
  Re: Re: C@H Summer Clearance - Cookbooks by Trixxee (Welcome! I just ord...)
Oh dear, I ordered 3 sets plus an extra grilling book. I am thinking Christmas gifts for my 2 daughters, and me of course! Thanks for letting us know about this, Trixxee!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: C@H Summer Clearance - Cookbooks by chef_Tab (Oh dear, I ordered 3...)
The first Weeknight Menu book/magazine was an unmitigated success. We fixed several recipes out of there. One of them was the first {I'm not sure if it was the only] 10 we've made.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: C@H Summer Clearance - Cookbooks by bjcotton (The first Weeknight ...)
These are great books and I'm sitting here thinking who is on my gift lists coming up that I could buy them for...
  Re: Re: C@H Summer Clearance - Cookbooks by HomeCulinarian (These are great book...)
THANKS Trixxee! I don't have ANY of them....so I'll be ordering for me and DD ASAP! Luckily, she's got a birthday in October, so I won't have to wait til Christmas...I wouldn't make it...LOL! Funny thing, I think BF does more cooking than her, so they can swap off. THANKS!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: C@H Summer Clearance - Cookbooks by Gourmet_Mom (THANKS Trixxee! I d...)
This sale didn't last long! When I went to the C@H website to check out the cover of the new magazine just now, I noticed the sale is no longer advertised.