Have I told you lately.........
  Re: (...)
How much I appreciate all of you? I had never made a lot of things until I met y'all! Had never tempered eggs until last night, soufflés, chutneys, etc. It's just so wonderful to have friends that teach and encourage you so much. Thank all of you from the bottom of my heart!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Have I told you lately......... by bjcotton (How much I appreciat...)
I know I am speaking for everyone here and elsewhere that has had the pleasure of having YOU in our lives (even if it is just our cyberlives for some of us) when I say that our lives are more complete because you being in ours.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Have I told you lately......... by firechef (I know I am speaking...)
Billy I couldn't agree with you more! I so love all the people here and the support that I get everytime I ask a question or advice, and more importantly when I just need encouragement.

This is truly a family to me
  Re: Re: Have I told you lately......... by firechef (I know I am speaking...)
LJ, I couldn't have said it better myself!

Hey Billy! You got me to try a souffle! Then there's your MC knowledge! Let's not forget your dedication to family and friends, your innovative spirit...! We love you Billy J!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Have I told you lately......... by Gourmet_Mom (LJ, I couldn't have ...)
I came for the food...I stayed for the friends
  Re: Re: Have I told you lately......... by Gourmet_Mom (LJ, I couldn't have ...)
That you all for your kind words.

For those of you that know Silvercliff46 (Dennis), I received an email from him today. He and Bonnie are getting along well and preparing for winter by cutting wood, insulating the pump house, and getting ready for bow-hunting season. They've decided to buy an ice-fishing house this year and will not be freezing their catch for the winter since they can get it fresh now.

I am so glad I don't have to split and stack wood anymore
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Have I told you lately......... by bjcotton (That you all for you...)
Do give them my kindest regards Billy, when you next contact them.
  Re: Re: Have I told you lately......... by vannin (Do give them my kind...)
I enjoy you all, too. Only a very few people I know cook much any more, so I've enjoyed the camaraderie, learned a lot, and tried things I probably wouldn't have on my own.
  Re: Re: Have I told you lately......... by HomeCulinarian (I enjoy you all, too...)
What everyone else said!! This is the greatest place to spend the start of my day every morning!! And we all learn so much from each other.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Have I told you lately......... by cjs (What everyone else s...)
Ditto here. I am new but already feel at home. You have all been so kind and welcoming. It is touching. I have not lived in Missouri long, so it is nice to have online friends. And I swear, I learn at least 2 new things every day! Not to mention since joining I haven't experienced that "what can I possibly make for dinner tonight" feeling. It is now more of a "which recipe should I try next" thing! My biggest fear at the moment is whether my clothes will fit next week. You are all naughty. In a wonderful way, of course.
Theresa
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!