Happy Birthday Meg!
  Re: (...)
Happy Birthday Meg - Mlucas1! You are probably right in the midst of your move, but I hope you have time to enjoy a wonderful birthday!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Happy Birthday Meg! by esgunn (Happy Birthday Meg -...)
Meg!! I meant to wish you a Happy Birthday first thing this a.m. and then the mind went!!!

Have a great day! Just think of all the fireworks bringing in your birthday!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Meg! by cjs (Meg!! I meant to wis...)
Happy Birthday Meg! I hope you can take a minute to enjoy your day!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Meg! by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Birthday Meg! ...)
Hope you are having a great birthday, Meg! Please tell us all about it and what you have been up to, when you get settled in your new home.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Meg! by Mare749 (Hope you are having ...)
The move is already here?????? Oh my, what a time she must be having. good luck meg!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Happy Birthday Meg! by esgunn (Happy Birthday Meg -...)
Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!!

Lots of stuff going on here. We've had a little change of plans concerning the move. We will not be moving this summer because my husband's job was eliminated. We were stunned to say the least when we heard the news. I was in the "move" mindset and it took me a long time to get there. We kind of feel like the rug was pulled out from under us.

So, my wonderful DH is on his way to LA to interview for another position with another company, as I write this. Please keep your fingers crossed!

It's been a good day and truly I feel very lucky to have such nice friends, near and far thinking of me!
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Meg! by mlucas1 (Thank you all so muc...)
Happy Birthday, Meg. You're optimism is wonderful. Somehow, these things all turn out for the best.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Meg! by HomeCulinarian (Happy Birthday, Meg....)
Quote:

Happy Birthday, Meg. You're optimism is wonderful. Somehow, these things all turn out for the best.

This is so true. And I agree, your optimism is wonderful!
Please keep us posted, we're all here for you.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Meg! by Mare749 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I hope you had a happy birthday Meg. That really sucks about your husbands job. The company my lil sis works for does the same thing. Tells you Friday that your layed off as of Monday. Just bugs me. I keep telling my sis to look for another job cause they're going to do the same thing to her.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Meg! by bjcotton (I hope you had a hap...)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life