RECIPE BANK
  Re: (...)
Do we have a recipe bank in this web site?
  Re: RECIPE BANK by lov2cook (Do we have a recipe ...)
I don't think so - never run across it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: RECIPE BANK by cjs (I don't think so - n...)
aww thats too bad this is such a great web site kinda the place where friends meet and share goodies
I wonder if it would be possible to request a recipe bank ?
Any one? input?
  Re: Re: RECIPE BANK by lov2cook (aww thats too bad th...)
Wouldn't hurt to try, but got to tell you, we're kind of the (I hate this saying, but it seems to fill the bill) step-children in regards to the magazine and the powers that be. Not much input from them - they come clean up messes when called, but that's about it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: RECIPE BANK by cjs (Wouldn't hurt to try...)
that is too bad cus this web site has such potential
c2c seems dead its not the load of fun it was before and while this one has the potential it doesnt have what we need
  Re: Re: RECIPE BANK by lov2cook (that is too bad cus ...)
I'm hoping to add a recipe bank to my site, but have real-world responsibilities to complete first.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: RECIPE BANK by labradors (I'm hoping to add a ...)
I was thinking you might have an idea Rob! That would be nice, when you get some time to mess around with it. You know we appreciate you and your computer skills around here
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: RECIPE BANK by farnfam (I was thinking you m...)
Thanks. What I would like to do, considering my focus upon international cooking, is to include a country field AND a region field to facilitate that kind of searching and planning. It (the whole thing, not just those fields) is a pretty big task, though, so I'll still need to give it more thought.

You know what they say: "Don't start vast projects with half-vast ideas."
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?