Whipped Recipes
  Re: (...)
Does anyone have good whipped topping recipes? I just had an Oreo pie made with Cool Whip that was like heaven.
  Re: Whipped Recipes by NoMicrowave (Does anyone have goo...)
They just don't give up, do they?

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Whipped Recipes by pjcooks (They just don't give...)
ROFL I was going to say, heavy cream, bit of sugar, bit of vanilla. Works for me. Way tastier, way less expensive, way better for you.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Whipped Recipes by Lorraine (ROFL I was going to...)
I used to use Cool Whip until Roy showed me how to determine when the whipped cream was done. I sometimes whipped it until it was REALLY done
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Whipped Recipes by bjcotton (I used to use Cool W...)
My kids refuse to eat CoolWhip. They swear they can taste each and every synthetic component, or whatever it is that is in there.

Then again, they would line up like little birds with their mouths wide open for a squirt of Hood's whipped cream

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Whipped Recipes by pjcooks (My kids refuse to ea...)
My mother used to use something called "Dream Whip" - you added milk and whipped it. I was amazed when I discovered heavy cream!! What a revelation.

Of course they also used IMO instead of sour cream. Geeze! Too many chemicals for me! Gack, yuck, gack!

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Whipped Recipes by pjcooks (My kids refuse to ea...)
Quote:

Then again, they would line up like little birds with their mouths wide open for a squirt of Hood's whipped cream

LOL! Great imagery!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Whipped Recipes by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
PJ, you got that right! There's just something about that squirty can that can not be resisted.
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Whipped Recipes by farnfam (PJ, you got that rig...)
Let's see how they respond to what I posted on their "Ask Kraft Kitchens site":
Quote:

Why does Kraft Spam other message boards?

With as much as I like to cook, I belong to several cooking-related forum sites, and we keep having problems with users who sign up for the site, list their occupation as something like "I work for Philadelphia Cream Cheese," I work for LiveActive" or (the latest) "I work with Cool Whip," then go on to post messages intended to promote Kraft products. Sometimes, they are new topics, but other times, they even come out of the blue in existing topics. The regular users on these sites are fed up with this, and I'm beginning to wonder if there is any way to file a formal complaint with Kraft, the Better Business Bureau, or the FTC. Maybe, if there are enough offended users from enough sites, this could also be the grounds for a class-action lawsuit.

What does Kraft have to say about that?

Thank you.

If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Whipped Recipes by labradors (Let's see how they r...)
I loved eating it out of the aerosol can when I was a kid too. As a matter of fact, I still do from time to time.