"BACON SALT" what the heck is that........
  Re: (...)
Just saw it in a grocery ad, and have never heard of such a thing???? what would you do with it... Or did I miss the boat somewhere and this isn't a new thing
  Re: "BACON SALT" what the heck is that........ by madmax (Just saw it in a gro...)
I found this . . . is this what you're looking for?
Bacon Salt Sounds good to me!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: "BACON SALT" what the heck is that........ by Harborwitch (I found this . . . i...)
That's it, Sharon, was just going to post this link. Think this is something I'll have to try....

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: "BACON SALT" what the heck is that........ by pjcooks (That's it, Sharon, w...)
Well for heaven's sake! I was going to tell you that you missed the boat, it was salt used to cure bacon. Talk about old dogs and new tricks
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: "BACON SALT" what the heck is that........ by pjcooks (That's it, Sharon, w...)
My goodness! That sounds GREAT! It's on the list with the tomato powder. Thanks!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: "BACON SALT" what the heck is that........ by bjcotton (Well for heaven's sa...)
Quote:

Well for heaven's sake! I was going to tell you that you missed the boat, it was salt used to cure bacon. Talk about old dogs and new tricks

Ditto!! I thought I had found long lost fat back or real salt pork. They don't raise hogs like that anymore--the "food police" got rid of them--d**mn them. (The "food police")
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: "BACON SALT" what the heck is that........ by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Ok I am in heaven! I LOVE salt and I adore pork...particularly bacon.

On potatoes, green beans, savory baked apples...oh yeah baby!
  Re: Re: "BACON SALT" what the heck is that........ by DFen911 (Ok I am in heaven! I...)
Grease and salt -- the ultimate selection for meals when stressed out. Wow, now they've "bottled" it! I will give a look and buy one if I find it at the store.
  Re: "BACON SALT" what the heck is that........ by madmax (Just saw it in a gro...)
If you know anyone who lives in Port Angeles, Albertson's sells it.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: "BACON SALT" what the heck is that........ by Lorraine (If you know anyone w...)
There's a store here in town that has it! This weekend's mission!!!

Potato pancakes, green beans, egg salad, mashed potatoes, carrot cake waffles, peas, corn on the cob, . . . . oh now I'm useless for the day.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!