Salmon Stuffed Spinach Ravioli & Lemon Dill Cream
  Re: (...)
I have a friend with LOTS of dill. He is looking for recipes to use it up. I ran across a recipe from another site for Lemon Dill Cream Sauce that sounded REALLY good. The reason I copied it, I'm sure, is that it was mentioned as a part of a salmon stuffed ravioli. The person requesting the sauce "had the ravioli covered". Unfortunately, I don't...LOL!

I THINK I can do the spinach pasta, I'm just stuck on the stuffing. (Although, if you have a tried and true for the pasta, I'm open. One method, which I've not tried before uses baby food. Sounds interesting, doesn't it? I'll probably go with the pureed spinach method the first time though.)

I've found 2 stuffing recipes: one with ricotta in the stuffing and one with just salmon and sauteed garlic and onion.

Does anyone have something like this?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Salmon Stuffed Spinach Ravioli & Lemon Dill Cream by Gourmet_Mom (I have a friend with...)
Quote:

Salmon

Strike one!
Quote:

Spinach

Strike two!
Quote:

Dill

Strike three, yer out!

Definitely NOT making this one, although it does sound like a good combination for someone who would like those items.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Salmon Stuffed Spinach Ravioli & Lemon Dill Cr by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Sorry Labs! You and Holly would make good dinner companions...LOL! LJ, said she hates salmon, too! Then you wouldn't be the only one at the table that hated it...LOL!

You like plenty of other things your dinner table would like though! Not to mention, your witty conversation would be a must! You, LJ, and Bill at the same table would make "interesting" conversation. Throw Billy in there, and we'd all need bibs!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Salmon Stuffed Spinach Ravioli & Lemon Dill Cr by Gourmet_Mom (Sorry Labs! You and...)
ROTFL!

True dat!
  Re: Salmon Stuffed Spinach Ravioli & Lemon Dill Cream by Gourmet_Mom (I have a friend with...)
Sounds wonderful!! Can you work some crisp sauteed cucumber slices into the sauce? Great combo.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Salmon Stuffed Spinach Ravioli & Lemon Dill Cream by Old Bay (Sounds wonderful!! C...)
Quote:

Sounds wonderful!! Can you work some crisp sauteed cucumber slices into the sauce? Great combo.

Ooh! That would make it FOUR strikes! LOL!
  Re: Re: Salmon Stuffed Spinach Ravioli & Lemon Dill Cr by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
How about four home runs---no question mark by the way. Wild salmon of course.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Salmon Stuffed Spinach Ravioli & Lemon Dill Cr by Old Bay (How about four home ...)
Daphne, you could process some salmon, egg white, heavy cream and seasonings (or minced veggies) and use this as a filling for the ravioli. Is this what you were asking, or did I miss something?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Salmon Stuffed Spinach Ravioli & Lemon Dill Cr by cjs (Daphne, you could pr...)
" you could process some salmon, egg white, heavy cream and seasonings (or minced veggies) and use this as a filling for the ravioli. "

I've had lobster ravioli done that way, and it fabulous.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Salmon Stuffed Spinach Ravioli & Lemon Dill Cr by Lorraine (" you could process ...)
Quote:

I've had lobster ravioli done that way, and it fabulous.

Now THAT is something I love. That's an interesting idea: it doesn't take much lobster to make ravioli. Whatever my neighbour finally decides to do with grilling the lobster (from another message thread), I'll have to save a little bit of it and make some ravioli.