Top 5 Cheesecake Recipes
  Re: (...)
hi everyone i found these delicious cheesecake recipes and just wanted to share!

check them out here

YUM! :]
  Re: Top 5 Cheesecake Recipes by chef21 (hi everyone i found ...)
UMMMMMM...That's the top 10 vodkas...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Top 5 Cheesecake Recipes by Gourmet_Mom (UMMMMMM...That's the...)
????? I'm missing something I guess - excpected to see 10 varieties of Kraft cheesecakes....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Top 5 Cheesecake Recipes by cjs (????? I'm missing so...)
It's vodkas. Well, my favourite cheesecake is my bavarian apple torte. OK, doesn't have much cheese in it, and some have not had success wth the recipe, but I love it.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Top 5 Cheesecake Recipes by cjs (????? I'm missing so...)
Quote:

????? I'm missing something I guess - excpected to see 10 varieties of Kraft cheesecakes....

No, but all the ads on the page are from a *certain* brand of cream cheese. LOL!

Also wonder if there's any connection that the top two vodkas mentioned are from "Craft Distillers." Never know - could be Kraft/Craft. If not, it IS rather curious those would just happen to wind up on top.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Top 5 Cheesecake Recipes by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I totally missed the Kraft ads! These people are relentless aren't they? I can't imagine the benefit of this ridiculous stunt.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Top 5 Cheesecake Recipes by Gourmet_Mom (I totally missed the...)
Go do a "search engine" search of the topic of cheesecake recipes or something similar and it leads to this thread and then to their recipes. As I stated in another thread it is disrespectful of them to do this to this site since we do not visit the Kraft Foods website and push things from the issues of Cusine at Home magazine or that we discuss in these forums.

Just a matter of respect that modern business types no longer have it would seem.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Top 5 Cheesecake Recipes by firechef (Go do a "search engi...)
As I said before, "...if they are trying to overwhelm us with "Kraft" products and recipes I would hope they would respect the magazine and its recipes and the ideals and ideas of cooking we have all shown an interest in in these forums. Kraft has its own magazine and website so if they are interested in this one I would hope they would be respectful as I am sure we would be at their site..."

Makes me glad that I am in Iowa and becoming more dependent on independent farmers and growers and not even buying much from corporate sources to include the corporate monsters that peddle for fellow corporate monsters like Kraft...

Had the BEST Bison Porterhouse Steaks tonight...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Top 5 Cheesecake Recipes by firechef (As I said before, "....)
Lorraine--I made your bavarian apple torte and loved it so much I used it on the menu at the restaurant. It was quite popular and a very pretty dessert!

Thank you for sharing!

PS--I gave you the credit by saying the dessert came from a recipe from a forum friend!
  Re: Re: Top 5 Cheesecake Recipes by Chefelle (Lorraine--I made you...)
Thanks, glad it worked out and you liked it!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.