HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL
  Re: (...)
Little devil's they can be, it is sure worth every minute, isn't it?????

Hope all the moms have a great day!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL by cjs (Little devil's they ...)
Happy Mothers day!

We're going to the farmers' market this morning - I told Bob I'd rather have a Kaffir lime tree than breakfast at El Torito. We're going to putter around in the yard and then tonight I'm cooking from Susanna Foo's cookbook again. Slurp!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL by cjs (Little devil's they ...)
" Little devil's they can be, it is sure worth every minute, "

It only counts if you can remember their names!!!! When I phoned my Mom, she kept asking me if I was having a good time on holidays. That would be my sister. Hope you all have a great day!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL by Lorraine (" Little devil's the...)
I hope all the moms out there have a nice and relaxing day! Meg, I'm sorry your husband had to go out of town, but a movie and dinner out with your kids sounds like a great plan. We're having the whole family over here (4 generations of us) and "the boys" are doing everything! This should be a lot of fun.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL by Mare749 (I hope all the moms ...)
Happy Mother's Day ALL! We went to church with my mother (Including all three of my children ) and then took her to lunch at her favorite place. We joined her usual Sunday lunch bunch. She LOVED it and was all smiles. I left her in the care of her friends. The "girls" are going to a movie this afternoon, and her vegetarian friend is treating her to one of her special salads for dinner. William, YS, and I will be having the "Surf and Turf" from the new issue for dinner! Can't wait!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Mother's Day A...)
Happy Mom's Day to everyone out there! I had a day off today, so I slept in, then after the visits from kids and to Moms, Picky took me to the beach. We had a seafood platter and lobster rolls for lunch at Petey's. Couldn't have been better if I planned it myself!

I'm glad everyone has had a nice day!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL by pjcooks (Happy Mom's Day to e...)
My mother is gone, so I called my daughter--mother of my two grandkids, and took my wife to dinner last night--she is the mother of my two stepkids. I told my daughter to give her mother my best--she is doing well. Happy mothers day to all of you--you bless us all with what you do. It is impossible to imagine a world without you.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL by Old Bay (My mother is gone, s...)
Well I hope all the mom's had a great day

We're currently packing up the motorcycle for our trip. So not the most relaxing of days, but fun nonetheless
  Re: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL by DFen911 (Well I hope all the ...)
Where are you off to, Denise? did I miss something?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO US ALL by cjs (Where are you off to...)
I am off tomorrow morning early. We are taking the motorcyle up to Visalia and staying in a bed and breakfast there one night then heading up to Yosimite for a couple of days.

I cannot wait! We have been looking forward to this trip since Jan.