Welcome my dear Friend.
  Re: (...)
I am hoping that she will check her email and come play with us today! I've known her since before I knew Bob and just lately we've been playing in the kitchen together. She's a great lady and cooked Bob and I a fantastic dinner last night!

Welcome Sweetie!!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Welcome my dear Friend. by Harborwitch (I am hoping that she...)
And the mystery woman is.....?
  Re: Re: Welcome my dear Friend. by DFen911 (And the mystery woma...)
Either the mystery continues or Sharon has this poor woman slaving away in the kitchen for her and Bob...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Welcome my dear Friend. by Harborwitch (I am hoping that she...)
I know!! It's Miss Scarlet in the broom closet with the knife!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Welcome my dear Friend. by Old Bay (I know!! It's Miss S...)
Maybe it's her split personality..I know that mine sometimes...

what..? Your other personalities don't...oh no...

**calls the doctor**
  Re: Re: Welcome my dear Friend. by DFen911 (Maybe it's her split...)
Quote:

**calls the doctor**

MENTAL HOSPITAL PHONE MENU

Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital.

Please select from the following options menu:

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the MotherShip.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.

If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.

If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. Our operators are too busy to talk with you.

If you are menopausal, put the guns down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Welcome my dear Friend. by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
oh geez, lab

Welcome 'Sharon's friend' - come join the neighborhood fun! Denise should be right back with the jello shooters, haven't had those for a while...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Welcome my dear Friend. by cjs (oh geez, lab [img]/u...)
Come on Sweetie - quit playing in your yard and come play with us! Don't be shy, no one here bites, might bark a bit - but biting is not allowed.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Welcome my dear Friend. by Harborwitch (Come on Sweetie - qu...)
Ah Ha!! See LJ I told you biting wasn't allowed!!
  Re: Re: Welcome my dear Friend. by DFen911 (Ah Ha!! See LJ I tol...)
Well now that I'm back, maybe a little gumming would be allowed. I was without my teeth or glasses for a few days so there's not telling where I might bite.

Welcome mystery guest, my names are $hi+head, Pollyanna and/or Billy. Just decide who you want to speak with and holler
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy