The Weddng, Cis?????
  Re: (...)
How did everything go? Was it just a wonderful day? Pictures?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: The Weddng, Cis????? by cjs (How did everything g...)
Oh it was ever so wonderful!! I'll try to post pix from my photobucket or send them to Billyj and he might do it for me. Everything went perfectly and the weather was gorgeous. I had such a blast spending that week before with the two girls. We shopped for bridesmaids gifts and I got wedding stuff ready, like ironing tablecloths and making sure lanterns were clean and ready, polishing platters etc. Heidi made all the bouquets and boutineres. There was a lovely fruit punch fountain.The father of the bride did not cry, tho we thought he would. The bride danced with her father to Bridge Over Troubled Water, and she cried a litte then teehee. Hopefully pictures will post soon.
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: The Weddng, Cis????? by farnfam (Oh it was ever so wo...)
oh, that's wonderful, cis!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The Weddng, Cis????? by cjs (oh, that's wonderful...)
I'm so glad to hear it went great, Cis! Looking forward to the pics!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
I'm so happy the day (and week) went well, Cis! That must have been so much fun for you! I can't wait to see your pictures, if they're in photobucket now and you just need help moving them here, I'll be happy to walk you through it. (Billy taught me how) PM me if you like.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: The Weddng, Cis????? by pjcooks (I'm so happy the day...)
Cis that is so wonderful to hear!! I can't wait to see pics and hear all the wonderful details.

**starts brewing a good pot of coffee and settles in**
  Re: Re: The Weddng, Cis????? by DFen911 (Cis that is so wonde...)
I am sooo glad all went well. I think it's wonderful how you were able to have time with the girls. I want to remember to include that in my plans when it's my turn to be mother of the bride. I'm almost certain my "father of the bride" will cry though. Poor thing, he cries when she comes home for an evening visit and dinner. Always begs her to stay or move home.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Sounds like it was a great success. Looking forward to the pictures.
  Re: Re: The Weddng, Cis????? by HomeCulinarian ( Sounds like it was ...)
Still trying to figure the picture thing out, but if you go to MySpace and look up Caseyjean Farney you can see the album she posted there.
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: The Weddng, Cis????? by farnfam (Still trying to figu...)
I saw the one photo and can't see the rest because she's marked to private. I'm way new at the whole MySpace thing.