Tomato Cornbread Recipe Please, Pretty Please
  Re: Re: Tomato Cornbread Recipe Please, Pretty Please by madmax (Well I like your "wh...)
Yeah, but I still don't have my rollingpin Although your mom says I have a box "on the way".
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Tomato Cornbread Recipe Please, Pretty Please by bjcotton (Yeah, but I still do...)
Did I tell you I had received my tomato powder? Haven't used it yet, but maybe on a salad tonight.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Tomato Cornbread Recipe Please, Pretty Please by bjcotton (I watched Bobby Flay...)
My personal favourite is Marcella Hazan’s tomato sauce. It’s simple, brilliant and amazing.
  Re: Tomato Cornbread Recipe Please, Pretty Please by bjcotton (I watched Bobby Flay...)
Welcome, Terry!  I love her recipes!  I have one of her cookbooks.

I hope you will continue to explore our forum.  There are lots of great recipes here!  And I hope you will feel free to join in our dinner thread.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: RE: Tomato Cornbread Recipe Please, Pretty Please by terryfigg (My personal favourit...)
Welcome Terry! I love Marcella Hazan's tomato sauce. I have one of her cookbooks with pages marked for the "essentials". I echo Daphne - we certainly hope that you will join us in our dinner threads. We are also contemplating another Mystery Box dinner in the near future. It's a really fun event - everyone "contributes" an ingredient and after everyone has given one we each prepare a meal using the ingredient list + basic pantry items. We all post our menus and share pictures and "recipes". It's a lot of fun for everyone!
Hi Terry and welcome! Jump right in and join in the fun. We all learn from each other here. Smile
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."