Book Exchange
  Re: (...)
Just wondering if this was still in the works or not
  Re: Book Exchange by DFen911 (Just wondering if th...)
Good question. Only 3 people responded so I didn't really think the interest was there. Funny though, I just sent Billy a cookbook and today, I got one from him in the mail!

Thank you Billy, you are a sweetheart.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Cookbook Exchange by luvnit (Good question. Only ...)
If I owned more than 5 of them I might...Holly made me donate most of mine to the local library as we have a VERY small house...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Cookbook Exchange by luvnit (Good question. Only ...)
So did I, Laura! That was so nice of him to think of me, looks there are lots of recipes in there Picky might actually eat.

Yes, he is sweet, isn't he

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Cookbook Exchange by firechef (If I owned more than...)
Well, I did the same, LJ, when I moved in here 3 years ago. So now I only have a dozen or so, and those are the ones I use most often.

Egads, no extra cookbooks lying around the house, what have I done? I wonder what the library did with those 27 cookbooks......I think of a recipe from one or another of them at times, curse myself for giving them away. Maybe I should visit the library more often. I don't suppose they'll let me take a few old favs back, ya think?

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Cookbook Exchange by pjcooks (Well, I did the same...)
Just curious, what did everyone decide about this? I would like to participate, but forgot the rules. I got a great cookbook from Billy the other day!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Cookbook Exchange by Mare749 (Just curious, what d...)
Let's have a poll.

Would you participate in a book exchange?
  Re: Re: Cookbook Exchange by DFen911 (Let's have a poll.[b...)
Not only none to share, but the postal/transportation arrangements would be outrageous! LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?