Cauliflower and....
  Re: (...)
Just saw this in a newsletter re the barrel tasting this weekend - the winery is offering this dish with their riesling....sounds so interesting, will probably have to play with. (sounds right up Sharon's alley also)

Gamache Vintners
23509 N. Dallas Rd. Richland, WA 99352

Featuring newly released 07 Estate Riesling paired with curried cauliflower topped with mango grapefruit chutney. Ticket holders will a 10% bottle discount/15% case discount.

"Riesling paired with curried cauliflower topped with mango grapefruit chutney" I can almost taste this!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Cauliflower and.... by cjs (Just saw this in a n...)
So would the cauliflower be in a cooked form and if so how well done do you think it will be?

Sounds really neat and a pretty interesting "fusion" of flavours. Keep us posted on all of the good things you eat and drink...some of us will be closing our eyes and tasting it all through you.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Cauliflower and.... by cjs (Just saw this in a n...)
Yum! That sounds good! I love curry and cauliflower. I love the grapefruit addition too. Gotta find a recipe for that.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura