Bye for a bit...
  Re: (...)
I am sorry to say I am going to be away for a bit. My health is becoming an issue. Due to my current health issues the additional problems I have discovered are even more compounding. I am scheduled to return to work in a little more than a week and now my health may prevent that from happening as well.

I may be going into the hospital for treatments after an appointment on Monday. After the ultra-sound I will know more and will know if surgery alone will take care of the new ailment. Due to the private nature of the situation I am not going to share with all here. I will check in as often as I can and hope all have fun without me...is that possible???

I hope to find great recipes and great friends waiting for me upon my return. I will thank you all now for the thoughts and prayers that I know will be headed my way...face it, I know you guys and know that is what is going to happen. Best wishes and happy cooking to all...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Bye for a bit... by firechef (I am sorry to say I ...)
LJ! Gads sweetie I had no idea you were ill. You will be greatly missed and if there is anything I can do please let me know.

**hugs** I'll leave the light on for you
LJ, my prayers are with you, and your family. Best wishes for a good recovery. We will be here waiting for you.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
Take care, LJ, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Holly and Kambree. We'll certainly miss you around here but do what you need to to get well. I'm so sorry you're ill, life isn't fair sometimes, is it?

We'll be here when you get better

PJ
PJ
That is terrible news LJ! Of course you must take care of yourself and your beautiful family first. Then come back to us when you can. You will be missed my dear. We will be sending positive energy and prayers your way sweetie.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Bye for a bit... by luvnit (That is terrible new...)
Best of luck through your treatment and we'll be looking for your speedy recovery and return.

Sally
  Re: Take care of yourself by lxxf (Best of luck through...)
Oh LJ . . . Carry our warm thoughts, prayers and big hugs with you like a security blanket. You know there are a ton of friends out there that will respond if there is anything that we can do. In the meantime, think positive thoughts and know that we are behind you 100%.
  Re: Re: Take care of yourself by iBcookin (Oh LJ . . . Carry ou...)
Will certainly be praying for you. Hope all goes well.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
Sad to learn of your health problems. I'll be praying for your good health, your family and your health care providers.
  Re: Re: Bye for a bit... by HomeCulinarian (Sad to learn of your...)
the latch key is always out for you, LJ - good luck with all that's happening in your life right now.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com