My Favorite Pumpkin Pie!
  Re: (...)
This is absolutely my favvvvvorite pumpkin recipe.

Just wanted to to share :]

Recipe here
  Re: My Favorite Pumpkin Pie! by chef21 (This is absolutely m...)
Are you kidding me??????
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Re: My Favorite Pumpkin Pie! by mlucas1 (Are you kidding me??...)
PULEEEEEZ!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: My Favorite Pumpkin Pie! by Gourmet_Mom (PULEEEEEZ!!!!...)
Whooooeee, Kraft folks be returning.... forget it Chefie21, no way in h*ll most of us would bother with that recipe.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: My Favorite Pumpkin Pie! by cjs (Whooooeee, Kraft fol...)
Why would anyone want a recipe like this? Doesn't the "semi-homemade" woman from food network have a website looking for this kind of recipe??? There is ZERO cooking to this recipe...

I have NEVER in 34 years of life even TRIED Cool Whip...I make my own whipped cream. As for the crust...I make my own. I even have recipes for Graham Crackers! I cook for the love of the accomplishment for myself and the pleasure of others. No one I know would be happy with the end result of such a "make believe" form of cooking...I know some on this planet would be happy with this...thank God those people are not the people I cook for.

FYI...Pumpkin Pie is just a weeee little bit out of season. Hey Chef21 what is the other 98% of Kraft Singles if they are 2% dairy products?????
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: My Favorite Pumpkin Pie! by firechef (Why would anyone wan...)
ROFLMAO! Good comeback LJ. I am sure this person doesn't have a clue. I wish the forum could delete these posts. I am sure these are just posted to get on search engines.

Yup! I just googled 'My favorite pumkin pie' and our forum comes up with THIS post! I knew it. Those kraft people are sneaky.

WOW! You have never tried Cool Whip? That is amazing. For me, Cool Whip does have a place in this world. However, it's not on top of my homemade pumpkin pie! I have some great dessert recipes in my 'church' cookbooks. And it is a non-dairy product my son can eat, along with other people who have dairy and milk allergies. Does it taste anything like homemade? No. My son will never know the difference.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura