New Cuisine at home Advisory Board
  Re: (...)
Just received an e-mail invitation to become a member of the Cuisine at home Advisory Board. It involves
• Get a sneak peek at what’s coming up in future issues of Cuisine at home
• Help determine the recipes and articles that appear in the magazine
• Select the covers for upcoming issues
• Be the first to learn about new Cuisine at home products and online offerings

I was really hoping to become a MembersPlus member. No such luck.
  Re: New Cuisine at home Advisory Board by HomeCulinarian (Just received an e-m...)
How fun that will be for you!! Congratulations!

Just went to my email - I got one also. I thought it was going to be more involved than what it looks like it's going to be.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Cuisine at home Advisory Board by cjs (How fun that will be...)
I'll bet they'll invite everyone they have e-mail addresses for to join ...
  Re: Re: New Cuisine at home Advisory Board by HomeCulinarian (I'll bet they'll inv...)
I got one too.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: New Cuisine at home Advisory Board by luvnit (I got one too....)
well, horsepuckie, I guess we're not as elite as I'd hoped.... (oops, not you Laura...thinking everyone got one )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Cuisine at home Advisory Board by cjs (well, horsepuckie, I...)
Oh gosh. I new you weren't talking about ME! I was sure I was on the 'elite list'.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: New Cuisine at home Advisory Board by luvnit (Oh gosh. I new you w...)
Well, I don't have one. Maybe only the folks that were lucky enough to join the other site, archives etc. Now I'm really ticked.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: New Cuisine at home Advisory Board by Lorraine (Well, I don't have o...)
Hate to break it to you Lorraine, but I got an invite also. I have bought a couple extra publications, so maybe that's got something to do with it?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: New Cuisine at home Advisory Board by Gourmet_Mom (Hate to break it to ...)
If c@h knows what's good for them, they will not tick off that little Canadian....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Cuisine at home Advisory Board by cjs (If [url=mailto:c@h]c...)
I got one too!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.