Happy Birthday firechef (LJ)!!!!! (OOPS! )
  Re: (...)
"Happy Birthday, to you;
Happy Birthday, to you....
Happy Birthday dear LJ,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!"

(Sung deliberately off key! Who am I kidding...Like I can sing...LOL!)

I hope you have the best day ever with Holly and Kambree. Hopefully your birthday dinner will turn out incredible. I think it's sweet Holly is letting you fix pork...LOL! "It's your party, you can fix what you want to, fix what you want to....."

I know you were not looking forward to this one, but hey, it's better than 50...LOL!

I'm planning your dinner for tonight or tomorrow, so I'll have my review done early, too.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Happy Birthday firechef (LJ)!!!!! (OOPS! ) by Gourmet_Mom ("Happy Birthday, to ...)
Just like the snow I "wanted" for my birthday you too are a day early, but I am choosing to take the whole weekend as my own...even NASCAR is racing tonight so that the drivers, teams and fans can take time to celebrate on Sunday...

I am looking forward to watching my Red Sox for the first time this spring and later the auto race. Although the Chefography marathon on Food Network might be hard to miss as well...Holly has been sleeping most of the day which is normal for Saturdays and Kambree is in her swing falling asleep for an afternoon snooze. I am well on my way to 1000 posts in under 100 days so I guess it is a good day before the day kind of day.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Happy Birthday firechef (LJ)!!!!! (OOPS! ) by Gourmet_Mom ("Happy Birthday, to ...)
Happy Birthday LJ! TOMORROW!!! Boy are you milking this...

[Image: kid-birthday-cake.gif]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday firechef (LJ)!!!!! by firechef (Just like the snow I...)
Quote:

... you too are a day early

Was wondering why I hadn't seen the little icon.

Quote:

...even NASCAR is racing tonight so that the drivers, teams and fans can take time to celebrate on Sunday...

At least there is some hockey on a TV station that I'll be able to watch. Detroit and Nashville are being shown on NBC right now. Tomorrow will be Philly and Washington.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday firechef (LJ)!!!!! by luvnit (Happy Birthday LJ! ...)
OOOPS!

LOL...I was wondering where your "birthday hat" was! I almost posted a complaint about that...wouldn't that have been embarassing!

Hey, you know me and dates...dang CRS! I knew it was the 13th, just forgot to check today's date and sooooo didn't want to forget....ROFLOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday firechef (LJ)!!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (OOOPS! [img]/ubbthre...)
In that case . . . I'm officially holding back my wish until tomorrow!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday firechef (LJ)!!!!! by iBcookin (In that case . . . I...)
I guess this is kind of like the false labour pains my mom had this very day 34 years ago???

Thanks for thinking of me anyway "Mom"...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday firechef (LJ)!!!!! by firechef (I guess this is kind...)
You ought to ask Lorraine about the song I sang for her one Christmas...shows I have some talent anyway.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday firechef (LJ)!!!!! by bjcotton (You ought to ask Lor...)
Happy REAL birthday LJ!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday firechef (LJ)!!!!! by luvnit (Happy REAL birthday ...)
Now? Now? Now can I say Happy Birthday?? I can?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LJ

Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life