Yeah! for Laura!
  Re: (...)
POST 1200! She's a "Veteran" amongst everyone now...

Oh Daphne...looks like she pulled ahead and beat you to the next "level" of the place.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Yeah! for Laura! by firechef (POST 1200! She's a ...)
I lookin' to be a Pooh-bah! Only about 400 posts to go! Heck I bet Daphne beats me to the punch though.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Yeah! for Laura! by luvnit (I lookin' to be a Po...)
Once summer comes and she is on "vacation" watch out...then she goes to town. She set an unofficial "record" on another site with getting to 1000 posts. She does have the gift of gab...

I can almost feel the cyber slap coming for that one...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: Yeah! for Laura! by firechef (Once summer comes an...)
Well according to my calculations Daphe will reach Pooh-bah status in 43 days. While I will lag behind and reach Pooh-bah status 11 days later.
Laura
  Re: Re: Yeah! for Laura! by luvnit (Well according to my...)
You're the "Veteran" you would know best (says the guy that has posted 926 times since the 5th of January) but I am pulling for you...ssshhhh don't tell my "Mom" I mean Daphne...
  Re: Re: Yeah! for Laura! by firechef (You're the "Veteran"...)
>>>>>>>>>>SMACK<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You're rooting for her?!?!?!?

This one almost slipped under the radar....LOL! You ALMOST got away with it!

Congrats Laura! I know I'll be glad to get out of this "Old Hand" status...LOL! And Pooh-Bah sounds REALLY cool! Although, I think Grand Pooh-Bah would be better...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Yeah! for Laura! by Gourmet_Mom (>>>>>>>>>>SMACK
Oh my! I just realized, two more and I'm there...LOL!

(Notice I did not edit to add this...LOL!)
Daphne
  Re: Re: Yeah! for Laura! by Gourmet_Mom (Oh my! I just reali...)
Is that cheating??!!

I don't think so. When I was at 1198 I quickly made two more posts just to get to 'Veteran'.

Welcome to Veteran status! By the time you read this, you will have made it!
Laura
  Re: Re: Yeah! for Laura! by luvnit (Is that cheating??!!...)
Nope, not cheating...well maybe a little. But please note, there were hours between my posts...LOL! I waited for something to post to, but we don't get much halibut around here and while I like the bacon wrapped corn idea, I think I would be cheating if I commented on the panceta. (The thing is, it would be hard to get around here, so I'd be more likely to go with the recipe as written.) Soooo, I came back here.

Now to keep this legal...I'll add that I made ribs tonight using Saron's rub that I used on the BBQ Corned Beef. Man, was that good! (Thanks again Sharon!)I used a fav bottle BBQ sauce, but I think I'll change that up next time...either less sauce at the end, different sauce, or no sauce at all. They were spicy and GREAT!

HMMM? Can I say again, I think Grand Pooh Bah sounds better?
Daphne
  Re: Re: Yeah! for Laura! by Gourmet_Mom (Nope, not cheating.....)
BTW Laura, I must add you've got that 43 days to beat me...LOL! As LJ so "kindly" pointed out, when summer comes, WATCH OUT! I've got 40 days of school left which comes to 8 weeks "real" time. So you better hurry..LOL!

Although, "the employee" has planted so much stuff in my garden, I may be too busy to even check in....YIKES!!!! I'll record the garden later, but I do know that if the cukes "make" and the zukes and squash produce, I'll be too busy to be on here at all! (I noticed recently a dry ice box at the Southport Lowes Food store.) So if the garden "goes" this year like I think it will, some of you may be getting "care packages"!!!

I'll let you know when it's time to order. Things could turn "bad" yet.
The resident animals and another period of drought unexpectedly, may make this request a moot point!
Daphne