She's baaaaaaaaaaaack (finally, whew!)
  Re: (...)
After four months of surris en mitzriem (my yiddish is weak - translation - all kinds of problems [literal translation -trouble in Egypt] I have a new computer and I'm back on line. All that other stuff is a substitute for some foul language that would get me banned in a hurry.

Anyway, after four months of agita, and some big bucks, I'm reconnected. It's been very frustrating. I've been cooking all the way through, of course, and tonight I made the greek meatballs - very yummy.

I just want y'all to know that I haven't been ignoring you, I just haven't been able to be here. Expect scrutiny, very close scrutiny.

Sally
  Re: She's baaaaaaaaaaaack (finally, whew!) by lxxf (After four months of...)
Welcome home, Sally. I'd say it in Yiddish if I could remember lol. Sorry you had trouble and glad it's over, good to have you back
Cis
Empress for Life
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: She's baaaaaaaaaaaack (finally, whew!) by farnfam (Welcome home, Sally....)
Glad you're back Sally! WOW, one of these days mine's gonna crash, and I'm gonna loose it. Reminds me...I need to backup my MC9 files again.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: She's baaaaaaaaaaaack (finally, whew!) by lxxf (After four months of...)
Hi Sally, it's nice to see you are back! Actually, I've been rather absent myself lately, but I'm planning on trying to catch up on all the latest news and recipes.

Sorry to hear you had so much computer trouble. Had a bit of a scare myself recently, but it seems to be working okay now. Just got temperamental, I guess.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: She's baaaaaaaaaaaack (finally, whew!) by Mare749 (Hi Sally, it's nice ...)
Greek Meatballs??? Asked the little Greek Boy with hopes of a recipe appearing...Or is this some where I can find it myself? Sounds familiar...a little help anyways please and thank you.

Welcome back...hope all is well and stays well.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: She's baaaaaaaaaaaack (finally, whew!) by firechef (Greek Meatballs??? A...)
LJ, I wonder if these are the ones? Anybody? Sally? Greek Meatballs?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: She's baaaaaaaaaaaack (finally, whew!) by Gourmet_Mom (LJ, I wonder if thes...)
Welcome back!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: She's baaaaaaaaaaaack (finally, whew!) by labradors (Welcome back!...)
BTW, now that you are back with us.....when you have time, please tell us about the years that you spent in Central America, where you lived, what kind of food you ate, things like that.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: She's baaaaaaaaaaaack (finally, whew!) by Mare749 (BTW, now that you ar...)
Saw the Greek ones mentioned in the thread link you posted Mom but didn't see a Greek Meatball recipe...go figure. A little help if anyone has a second to spare.

Thank you kind, gentle loving people.
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: She's baaaaaaaaaaaack (finally, whew!) by firechef (Greek Meatballs??? A...)
It's from the August 2005, issue 52, page 36. I'm not quite sure how to find that in these archives. If you can't find it in the archives, I'll type it in. But, I'm going to see if anybody else has it.

Sally